Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to work next Tuesday so I am not sure if I will pick up my copy at midnight or not. One thing is for sure if you guys want to get together and play next weekend I am all for it.

I've still got to figure out how to get it, my car might be in the shop that day so if it is then I'll have to order online and have it delivered. Which sucks, but then again I won't have much time to play since I've got classes.

I have to work next Tuesday so I am not sure if I will pick up my copy at midnight or not. One thing is for sure if you guys want to get together and play next weekend I am all for it.

I am allready planning something. More to come.... :cool:

My gamestop will be open at midnight but I'll be going in after work is over 4 the day and getting my copy of Halo.

Well that's my plan as well but I'm assuming my EB Games will have sold off the Legendary Edition I preordered (and paid for in full) by then and give me some lame excuse and try not to refund my money or offer me the Limited Edition instead.

The Ending to Halo 3 has been leaked.....just thought I'd share that

The Toys R Us near me was open at midnight for Halo 2, but only me and one other guy were there when they opened. So I kinda doubt they'll be doing it for Halo 3.

I'm sure some place near me will be open at midnight, though, and I'm going to ask for the 25th off tomorrow. :rock

The Toys R Us near me was open at midnight for Halo 2, but only me and one other guy were there when they opened. So I kinda doubt they'll be doing it for Halo 3.

I'm sure some place near me will be open at midnight, though, and I'm going to ask for the 25th off tomorrow. :rock

Ask for the 26th 27th and 28th as well. LOL! I did! :chew:chew:chew

Back