Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, what's that little cylindrical thing that fits on Han's belt and looks like a mini lightsaber???

THanks! I thought it was that, but wasnt sure and SS doesnt have it listed...well I didnt see it.

Love the new Sideshow updated pics for Han, I think he looks better than ever! Can't wait for mine to ship out!

I really like the box for this one too! I had guessed that the box would be either blue or gold for the HOTR line, I wonder what color the boxes will be for the SAV line? Perhaps purple? The millitairy line will probably be grey.

:emperor

sebcanadaceo said:
Love the new Sideshow updated pics for Han, I think he looks better than ever! Can't wait for mine to ship out!

I really like the box for this one too! I had guessed that the box would be either blue or gold for the HOTR line, I wonder what color the boxes will be for the SAV line? Perhaps purple? The millitairy line will probably be grey.

:emperor

I'm guessing Yellow for SAV, and silver for Military.

Scum & Villainy will most likely be ORANGE... as that's the color that already in the logo:

starhome_productlines.jpg

sebcanadaceo said:

I really like the box for this one too! :emperor

LOVE THE BLUE BOX, VERY COOL. :cool:

21071_press06-001.jpg

Last edited:
After much going back and forth over whether to keep my pre-order I just cancelled my Exclusive so someone on the wait list will be happy. The figure is obviously way better than any previous 12" Han Solo but for me the likeness ruins it and I think this sculpt stands out as being the worst from Sideshow so far. Maybe Sideshow should hire Arnie Kim to do their next Solo as his Ford sculpts are really good,especially his Indy.

Collector Freak said:
Look at the actual picture of Han right next to Sideshow's sculpt. They just butchered this likeness.

Not as bad as you butcher almost every thread you post in.

I have been charged for my HAN SOLO 12" and it says "Item Shipping Soon"... but I do not have any shipping info yet.

Also, strangely, the estimate for my figure (with tax and shipping) was actually less than what was charged. Usually its the other way around.

Wor-Gar said:
Also, strangely, the estimate for my figure (with tax and shipping) was actually less than what was charged. Usually its the other way around.
I think thats because the estimate was based on Fed-ex shipping. UPS is a bit cheaper. That may explain the descrepancy in totals.

Its good to hear at least someone has an updated status. Can it be that the Kinky Kitchen will be the first pics we see of Han? :horror

Back