No 1/6 scale Hunger Games??? Why not????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not in the picture you took
can you take more pics
please

Sure, I'll post some more photos of the sculpt but they were originally taken by the seller. But when I receive it sometime this week coming up I'll take some photos if you'd like.
$_57.JPG
$_57 (2).JPG
$_57 (1).JPG

A kumik body is on it's way too.
175345d54d7p86b5a066ux.jpg

Hunger Games 1/6 Mockingjay

Anyone think they'll have these out when the trilogy finishes?
For instance if it was for the Mockingjay film, any ideas of what you'd want to see?

Yeah, sadly that Kumik body is a total piece of crap. I bought one not too terribly long ago, and it ended up in the garbage. The wrist joint doesn't really connect to anything inside the rubber sleeve, except the sleeve itself, so it can't hold anything without getting all wobbly. And I stained the legs so horribly nothing was getting that out. Try the new Play Toy body instead.

Not the highest quality figure, but comes with 2 bows, 2 quivers, 2 wigs and blue tack for keeping them on (black and brunette), 4 additional sets of feet (that have nothing to do with the costume), some really, really crappy swords. The likeness is pretty decent for this type of figure.
kumik.jpg

Has anyone seen the custom paint job(s) of Katniss by Noel Cruz?

They're eerily real, the closest to JLaw I've seen. But the prices for his commissions are pretty insane - starting at $1,500 (and you have to provide the doll). I think the one below might have been a Play Toys fig, with the face's paint application completely redone and work done on the hair.

::||www.ncruz.com::|| Jennifer Lawrence repaint and restyle by Noel Cruz

Custom Paint Katniss.JPG

Back