1/6 About 1/6 scale Vansei's Anakin Skywalker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

audrhkskim

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm audrhkskim.
I already read every reply from you quys for my thread '1/6 scale Anakin Skywalker made by Vansei'
I'm not good at English and I'm a new member in this SSF, so I'm not good at this forum's system.
I reply to someone's reply but it's too many post are there to reply for each post for me and I'm sorry about no reply for each member's opinion.
This thread is not for share a figure somethig and this is what I tell you about real happen and mistake from my fool English translating machine.
Please ask me about question and reply for weird something about my post, then I can answer one by one.
And I swear that I'm cheating or lie in my post.

First, I'm korean and I'm collector who collect more artist's work then products form Hottoys, Enterbay something.
like works by Rainman, iminime, Kojun, JC.Hong, Yuily, ji hun park, robo jin, se-rang Kim, Hyun Kim, etc....
I think you guys already know about this people because they have a work in Hottoys and Enterbay.

Second, let me talk about Anakin skywalker made by Vansei to you.
Few years ago, maybe 2008, I really want to get this anakin figure made by Vansei.
At that time, It's price is $10,000 usd for Full set.
He sold those items after appointment about permanent collections
For this precondition, we can buy it from him.
I have start collecting 12' figures from 2009~2010 and I tried to contact to Vansei.
but I received regrettable message, he said 'sorry,I can't sell it because it's promotion is over.'
So I tried to contact other people who already had it but they also answer for me 'I don't want to sell it'
because of the precondition.
Some people who want to resell it try to keep a watch on overseas country.
Anyway, I had looking for Vansei's Anakin figure while 6 years maybe. because I really really want to take it.

I thnik I don't care about price just want to take it for my collections.
At last, Few months ago, I have a great chance to take it from another person in Korea.
At that time, I paid for it $22,000 from him.
In my mind, this figure is more invaluable to me than buy the car or call hayden to my house to cook or whatever somethig.
Why? This is an earnest wish to me

I'm not reach man and insane guy. but I want to emphasize to you, I'm a collector.
I want to collect somethig what I really want to take it.
This is not a featureless figure for me.
In my opinion, this is not a just toy but an art.

For example, everyone know this, a prime cost of art what artist's work is not really much but it's artistic merits are really high for us.
If somebody pay for an art at $22,000, do you taunt about him/her 'What a insane!! he/she paid $22,000 for this paper.'???

Then, I have a question to you.

Why do you buy a PVC plastic toys from hottoys and pay more than $200 for it>?
I think if i have this money, have some food or drink somethig is better than that behavior!!
For your values, those figures are more valuable than another something what you can do anything with $200, isn't it??

We have really different values in our mind one by one, nobody has same mind or thinking!
but taunt each other behavior is really impolite thing!
everyone knows about this.

Please do not taunt somebody because of different values.

Third, this is reason for join in this SSF.

I join in this forum at 6/1.
Do you know we have an action figure community in Korea like SSF ??
We called it 'iFigure'.
This community is really interesting because really many artist were discovered in this forum like SSF.
As you know, inigo,~~~~~~ are very active in SSF.
We also have Rainman, iminime, Kojun, JC.Hong....etc in our forum and they are very active in here.
Before join in here, I was active in here.

And someday, my friend introduce here to me.
I want to share my collection to world wide friends
Sharing my collections~ or if they want i wanna to sell something or buy something.
In my case, I want to develop my own friendship and sharing scale. That's all....
there no more reason to me.

This is a messages what i sent to some members.

It's correct!
I want to heard some opinions about this figure by someone who really interested it.

====message=====

HI, nice to meet you. I am korean collecter.

I have 1/6 anakin of Korean artists 'vansei'.
Have you interested in?

If you are interested contact me.

Thank you.

================

I didn't sent it for sell my figure.

I don't want to sell it and even if you pay $600,000 for it, I don't care about money, just answer to you 'No!!'
$22,000 is what i paid before and this is really invaluable to me.

I have a plan to make the Anakin skywalker figure with an artist who had worked in Hottoys sculptor and it's base model is Vansei's Anakin.
Because, first reason is for my friend's hope
and as you can see, this is really expensive with original model so i think about other people who really want but they didn't make it because of expensive and limited quantity.
so if make it and sell it more cheaper price for you, it's really nice to you.i think.
this is the reason for messages what is sent to you. i want to make a statistic about this project that's it.! nothing anymore reason.
I just want to give my hands to someone who really want to take it like me.

So.. I want to know about How many people want to collect this anakin and I sent massages to random people who interested in Starwars figure.

Is it wrong? is it look like selling something?
Is this'Have you interested in' sentence look like for sale anakin somethig?
I can't understand why i take this treatment.

I'm not a swindler and bad guy.
I'm just a collector who really love to collect figures.
Nothing anymore....

Fourth, this is answer about translating machine malfunction.
I'm not good at English so I use a translating machine.
but this is really not good. it can't translate my opinion 100%
I think this reason caused many misunderstanding.
I'm not Nigerian...I'm Korean.
I don't know why.
Maybe translating machine malfuctions.
For now, I write this thread through my friend who is better than me about English.

Fifth, this is sentence about 'short right arm' opinion.
I didn't catch it before taking pic. there's no wrong.
maybe at that moment anakin's right arm was bented delicately.
I think you have a hawkeyes. I really don't know. and there's no problem with his arms.

Lastly,

I don't want you taunt about me and spread false information.
On the internet, we can't see each other. Is it right with taunt about somebody?
I'm so angry and disgusting which made me as a swindler.

2-2.jpg

I think the whole 'it's all relative' vibe is fair. We all spend too much cash on dolls.

However, I think a majority of the 'omg serious?!' etc is because it simply doesn't look that great. But, as long as you're happy with it.

I think the whole 'it's all relative' vibe is fair. We all spend too much cash on dolls.

However, I think a majority of the 'omg serious?!' etc is because it simply doesn't look that great. But, as long as you're happy with it.

And also because it's Whine-akin Skywalker from ROTS. :lol

But yes, I agree with your post.

He was being generous.

Oh.. okay.. I agree with every opinion.
If whole of things what i says are uncomfortable for someone and everyone, I apologize for them.
I want to give reliability to you.
How can I fix it?

And also because it's Whine-akin Skywalker from ROTS. :lol

But yes, I agree with your post.

Well, Is that mean is just Vansei's anakin is really not great? right?
then what kind of part is something I change the sculpture or something??
Really thank you for agree with me.

keenly appreciate of it.
Yes,
not EVERY people like this figure.
I agree with you.

I want your wise advice to my project new version of skywalker.
Please give me a hand.

thank you.

item still for sale?

No~ I already told you. do not sale my anakin(Vansei's)..

But I have some question to you.
Are you sure to want it or just cheating me?
I'm really confuse now so~ I'm sorry but if you have any question about me or this figure
please send me a persenal massage to me.
thank you

Yess. And do you have any children? How much for the little girl? How much for the women? Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back