The Hunger Games Series 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombieshane

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very disappointed in the lack of merchandise for this series, the latest film didn't have any figures of any kind. The NECA figures were just ok. I personally would love some 1/6 figures for this series, especially considering we have one film to go. And the design (especially the Catching Fire arena outfits) would really look amazing in this scale. So i want to know what your opinions are on this. Would you like HG figures? Who would you prefer to make them? And is there anyway we can let these companies know that we want figures? I would like the smaller companies like Asmus or threezero to give it a shot, considering there might be a few of us fans out there, maybe a smaller company can make figures in smaller quantities. Your opinions would be much appreciated. (The pictures below are just some of the characters and costumes from the movies i think would really look amazing in this scale.) 1-Finnick-Peeta-Katniss.jpgkatniss.jpgpeacekeepers1.jpg

I hate to sound like a spoiled brat but I was thinking officially licensed figures

I hate to sound like a spoiled brat but I was thinking officially licensed figures

I know with X-Men DOFP, DST specifically said that JenLaw turned down their request to do a Mystique Marvel Select. Given how weak the likeness on the NECA figures of Katniss are, I guess she must control her rights that tightly. I was amazed that a Marvel movie did not have that all sewn up, but that was probably part of Disney's passive aggressive attitude towards Fox for making successful Marvel films.

Oh yeah, i didn't even think about that. Maybe her likeness is included in the HG license and she has no control if a Katniss figure gets made?

No, they did a Barbie and Tonner, that ostensibly used her likeness. I'm betting the Mystique might have been a nekkid issue.

The problem with a Hunger Games license - aside from 3 different Katniss (Kat-nye?) - there's no other character really worth a $200 figure.

No, they did a Barbie and Tonner, that ostensibly used her likeness. I'm betting the Mystique might have been a nekkid issue.

The problem with a Hunger Games license - aside from 3 different Katniss (Kat-nye?) - there's no other character really worth a $200 figure.
Yeah, good thinking...not enough characters to make it worth it.

I would think that there would be more Merch in general for these movies, but I thought the same for rise of the planet of the apes, days of the future past, sin city 2 and so on.

I would think that there would be more Merch in general for these movies, but I thought the same for rise of the planet of the apes, days of the future past, sin city 2 and so on.
Days of Future Past definitely deserved a line of figures

I would love to see the figures from these movies made - although I doubt any other than Katniss will be made.

It's too bad ht got around to it after the initial hype was over they should have lined up a few other characters for Po. 4 wolverines is enough already.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the hunger games.
A Beast and Magneto would have been so cool

Back