Star Ace Harry Potter 1/6 - Quidditch Harry and Malfoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
You catch it, before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter, and we win."

The time-honored pastime of Quidditch is the most popular sport in the wizarding world. Sideshow Collectibles and Star Ace are proud to salute the game with this twin pack of sixth scale deluxe collectible action figures featuring Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. These teen-sized posable figures have all-new highly detailed head sculpts with realistic expressions. Dressed in their Quidditch robes and regulation protective gear, the Seekers from House Gryffindor and Slytherin each have their distinctive flying brooms (Draco’s Nimbus 2001 and Harry’s Nimbus 2000) and a Golden Snitch. Multi-position stands allow many different poses including simulated flying.

Exclusive in this set are Quidditch accessories – a Quaffle, a Bludger and a Beater bat.

Twin%20pack%20quidditch%20Banner.jpg

Twin-1.jpg

Twin-2.jpg

Twin-3.jpg

Twin-4.jpg

Twin-5.jpg

Twin-6.jpg

Twin-7.jpg

Twin-8.jpg

Twin-9.jpg

Twin-10.jpg

Twin-11.jpg

Twin-12.jpg

Twin-13.jpg

Twin-14.jpg

Twin-15.jpg

The versatility of the bases is really amazing - I love this in flight pose from NYCC.

12107083_759412907518780_497414780391360834_n.jpg

Wow. They look much better :clap

Really captured them both. Draco even has that slight smirk/snarl.

I wonder if the new Harry head sculpt means they are also going to do a Year 2 School uniform Potter since the first one goes for crazy money in most places now, as does too the Ron Weasley figure.

This Quidditch set though is amazing and makes me hope we get Oliver Wood and the Weasley twins in their Quidditch gear too.

Great sculpts. I hope that they hold up when the figures are released. I can really see the actors in them right now.

Back