NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes i just wanna beat you with Fleury's jockstrap.

Every abysmal/average team will beat a good team. Edmonton beating LA says hello, but yeah... LA = a nobody team that's only won two Stanley Cups in the past 3 years and lost to one of the biggest debacles in recent memory. ;)

Fleury's? Feel free there is all kinds of holes in it and you would miss every time....lol

In all seriousness, we've lost 4 in a row three of which to lesser teams, I won't hang the losses on him as the team has been ravaged with injuries, but an elite goalie steals at least one of those games, he also let a softie in each of those games

Need to wipe the floor with the canes tonight

Best game I've ever been to! What a blast! I'm tired, buzzed and need to rest.
Yeah, it was a fun game to watch. Was hoping for OT. At least the Hawks would have had a point. Tuff losing a game with less than 13 seconds left in the period.

HA! I predicted two months ago that David Perron would be a Penguin, and here we are, he's a Pen! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!

What a great trade by ol' Rutherford. The Penguins just got better over night!

HA! I predicted two months ago that David Perron would be a Penguin, and here we are, he's a Pen! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!

What a great trade by ol' Rutherford. The Penguins just got better over night!

Ha and gave up nothing for him

Solid game by flower so far tonight :monkey1

I thought he played like crap personally. Flower didn't feel like Flower out there.

I am happy that we got Perron for so cheap. Man, our team finally has 3 legit top six wingers, and then there is Bennett, Comeau, and Downie! And here we all thought we were doomed with Rutherford! Granted, it's been half a year, but so far, me likies!

btw Weird day... fight among teammates at a earlier practice, and then a puking ref. Bizarre day in the Burgh.

I thought he played like crap personally. Flower didn't feel like Flower out there.

I am happy that we got Perron for so cheap. Man, our team finally has 3 legit top six wingers, and then there is Bennett, Comeau, and Downie! And here we all thought we were doomed with Rutherford! Granted, it's been half a year, but so far, me likies!

btw Weird day... fight among teammates at a earlier practice, and then a puking ref. Bizarre day in the Burgh.

Who was fighting? Didn't see that

Well, that really sucked. Can't be dropping points to teams like the Senators. This team is such a mess. Chiarelli needs to do something soon or golf season will be extremely early this year.

Not to worry he feels like flower of old tonight...

You need a new schtick concerning the Flower, and what happened concerning Gallagher? I know he's a "rhymes with tit" disturber. Didn't watch the game.

Well deserved loss, absolutely deserved that. You need to beat Ottawa and Carolina if you want to get in. This team and its management just outright suck right now. If it keeps going this way it might enter blow it up territory.

You need a new schtick concerning the Flower, and what happened concerning Gallagher? I know he's a "rhymes with tit" disturber. Didn't watch the game.

He bumped fleury intentionally, no call and the Habs scoredthe first one

Last night looked just like our typical playoff teams

Bad goaltending
Horrible defence
No first pass
And to many fancy individual plays

They don't correct that **** and we will lose in the first round

Well the one good thing about my bruins losing is maybe all these fair weather fans will stop going to the games and I can get good seats at a decent price again.

It's a thing of beauty knowing not only do the Winnipeg Jets have six players in the World Juniors playing, but they also have the top scorer from the tournament in Nic Petan!

6 games - 4 goals - 7 assists - 11 points

Chevy, Zinger, and the scouting staff can be thanked for that! Give it a few years and the Jets will be a Stanley Cup contender with one of the better goalie tandems going with Connor Hellebuyck and Michael Hutchinson, and Eric Comrie starting for the Ice Caps. Nikolai Ehlers, Nic Petan, and Josh Morrissey will be up with an already impressive core that boasts the likes of Andrew Ladd, Bryan Little, Blake Wheeler, Evander Kane, Mark Scheifele, Dustin Byfuglien, Zach Bogosian, Tobias Enstrom, and of course Jacob Trouba. Granted some of those pieces will be moved by the time the other kids get injected into the new and improved core. Love where this team is headed. A very exciting time to be an NHL season ticket holder. Well, for this guy anyway.

Exciting game between the Hawks and the Stars last night. The Stars have been on a tear scoring goals the last couple of games. Last nights game showed a lot of speed and skill by both teams. One thing that is evident though is that Crawford has not rounded back into form since he has been off with his broken foot. Hopefully soon, we'll see the sharp goalie that was playing between the pipes before he got drunk and fell down some stairs at a concert. :lol

Back