Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2000 for this?!?! WOW... I think I'll wait till another statue of Superman pops up. Definitely not worth $2000

$2000 for this?!?! WOW... I think I'll wait till another statue of Superman pops up. Definitely not worth $2000

I'd sooner pay $2,000 for this than for the IM 1:2 scale...
However, the blue is too dark. It should be an exact representation of Reeve as Superman for 2k.

I think it looks great.

But it'll ship in April/May, so I don't think it'll sell out that fast, so I'll wait to see the first ones ordered.

Also, the Indiana Jones and God Father are $2000 and I think this is more worth it than those.

None of the Cinemaquettes sell out, some are retired long after release. It won't be difficult to get this. I usually wait and see in hand pics for Cinemaquettes - but I've seen this at SDCC, so I don't think I need to wait.

The only good thing that is coming about this statue is the 25K theyre going to donate to the Chris Reeve fundation!
Looking forward to the pics of the final product from one of the buyer of this mess! :banghead
Hope im wrong and get a slap in my face:whipsince i want this statue to be the best one in the market!

The only good thing that is coming about this statue is the 25K theyre going to donate to the Chris Reeve fundation!
Looking forward to the pics of the final product from one of the buyer of this mess! :banghead
Hope im wrong and get a slap in my face:whipsince i want this statue to be the best one in the market!

The most recent pics looked pretty good. For those wanting Bobby Cs, you do realize he will be charging a lot more than $2k for a completed one.

Most likely closer to $5k.

The most recent pics looked pretty good. For those wanting Bobby Cs, you do realize he will be charging a lot more than $2k for a completed one.

Most likely closer to $5k.

Very true, but with us making a run of only around 10 and the outfit being 100% accurate along with a better portrait it will be worth it to those Reeve fans.

Very true, but with us making a run of only around 10 and the outfit being 100% accurate along with a better portrait it will be worth it to those Reeve fans.

Only 10?? would like to see a preview of that one!

Only 10?? would like to see a preview of that one!

here is a preview of the head which is still a WIP by the way.
IMG_28812JPG-1.jpg

It will be done the same as the 1/3 joker with punched in hair, glass eyes, nose hairs and eye brows. The suit it being made by someone that has worked on the suit in a similar scale before and it is being perfected to match Superman perfectly. The head has still got to be finished and then scanned but as soon as the body is done I will send out the body for the suits to be made.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vn8RXftb-Jg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vn8RXftb-Jg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Oh yes I have mine safely pre-ordered:banana
Having suffered a tetraplegic spinal cord injury myself I was also pleased to see that Toynami were donating 25k to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. I know a cure ain't round the corner but I cling to the hope I'll see it in my lifetime:D

I hope too as well and I too am very happy to see cinemaquette donating the amount of money that they are.

video is blocked due to copyright...so it says.

yea sorry !

it's back up !

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vn8RXftb-Jg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vn8RXftb-Jg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh yes I have mine safely pre-ordered:banana
Having suffered a tetraplegic spinal cord injury myself I was also pleased to see that Toynami were donating 25k to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. I know a cure ain't round the corner but I cling to the hope I'll see it in my lifetime:D

How little we know about what goes on behind the words we read on these messageboards.God bless you.

Last edited:
Back