Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy on this board that owns the Clark Kent to Superman bust, that is the best Reeve likeness i have ever seen.

*edit*

this beauty...

There's a few pieces in my collection that come close, but I'm thinking this is mine:

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

this is a sculpt that Bob Causey did of Christopher Reeve as superman a while ago. This is an older pic and is much more accurate now. He has nailed his likeness and once he is done it will be scanned down to 1/3 scale.

IMG_28812JPG-1.jpg

Do you think Bob's will be around the same price as the CM?That sculpt is phenomenal.

Do you think Bob's will be around the same price as the CM?That sculpt is phenomenal.

you have to keep in mind that this piece will be worked on by two people not a group of people. It takes up lots of hours of research by both the sculptor and tailor. The same person that sculpts also paints, punches hair and puts in the glass eyes. Also it will be limited to around 10. So I will not give a price, but the quality of the piece will go unmatched.

Great find Dave, Reeve looks younger in those pictures, tho I think the likeness to Reeve was better with the prototype. Still, the production piece looks amazing! Love the larger 'S' emblem!

Yeah, it looks great now! You can tell that the likeness has been improved, and it shows. :D Now, it makes me really want one. I guess I should start saving up now.

CM is looking better for sure. Much better than those proto shots.

Yeah, it looks great now! You can tell that the likeness has been improved, and it shows. :D Now, it makes me really want one. I guess I should start saving up now.

I really don't think the likeness has changed at all since SDCC, but I could be wrong.

basically they simply got rid of the wrinkles that massively showed in his face, its a tiny bit better..but to buy...nah

Is a shame! how can they messed up that much:confused:

I think this is the most expensive license for them probably it will cost 2K or 2.5K

FYI, that was a production sample. I think it looks ok...still some issue but face is a lot better on this one.

Dave, you getting it?

FYI, that was a production sample. I think it looks ok...still some issue but face is a lot better on this one.

"The piece we took to the NY [Toy Fair] show last week was a production sample, so what you see is what you will get."

It has been confirmed... :banghead

Back