Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SupesComparo.jpg

actual piece from SDCC 09 ------------------ photoshopped corrections
Removed the 'copyrighted' photo, per request.

I think this piece has potential,do I think it could have been more accurate and had an overall better likeness?Yes.But In my own personal opinion,the quality and sheer size make up for it,and until we see Hot Toys' figure and BobbyC's sculpt,my money's on CM.

SupesComparo.jpg

actual piece from SDCC 09 ------------------ photoshopped corrections
Removed the 'copyrighted' photo, per request.

Wow, i didn't catch this post..that looks loads better!..if you are paying over two grand for something like this, it best look like that modded pic.

Re: Wait for the eventual Hot Toys Chris Reeve or....

should I spen a GRAND on the soon to be released Cinemaquette. It would suck to spend so much and then the HT version comes out and its just as good. Sans the real hair of course.

CM8230_0110.html

well there is already a thread on this, but the cinemaquette will be at least 2,000 if not 2500

well there is already a thread on this, but the cinemaquette will be at least 2,000 if not 2500

wow really? i looked for one. can u give me a link to it. thanks bud.

Two completely different categories IMO. Both will be worthy of anyone's collectible shelf.

good point but will the Cinemaqutte be THEE definitive Chris Reeves statue/figure is what i'm questioning

good point but will the Cinemaqutte be THEE definitive Chris Reeves statue/figure is what i'm questioning

no it will not and I am biased but the definitive Christopher Reeve Superman piece is a piece I am honored to be a part of which is the upcoming Bob Causey 1/3 scale superman piece.

no it will not and I am biased but the definitive Christopher Reeve Superman piece is a piece I am honored to be a part of which is the upcoming Bob Causey 1/3 scale superman piece.

wow, how far along is that piece?

wow, how far along is that piece?

the sculpt will be done soon, than it will be scanned down to 1/3 scale. We already have someone on board for the suit and that same person is also tailoring the clothes for the joker 1/3 scale piece.

the sculpt will be done soon, than it will be scanned down to 1/3 scale. We already have someone on board for the suit and that same person is also tailoring the clothes for the joker 1/3 scale piece.

sweet :rock

Hot Toys would probably just be as good (if not better) Only thing is he'll be smaller, but he'll be articulated.

Really looking forward to seeing this!!!

I find it a bit creepy that they used real human hair...

Nope. The suit color is wrong, the hair is wrong and it doesn't look much like Reeve.

Hot Toys would probably just be as good (if not better) Only thing is he'll be smaller, but he'll be articulated.

thats kinda what i was thinkin...sans the real hair of course

this is a sculpt that Bob Causey did of Christopher Reeve as superman a while ago. This is an older pic and is much more accurate now. He has nailed his likeness and once he is done it will be scanned down to 1/3 scale.

IMG_28812JPG-1.jpg

Back