Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics at CapedWonder...

CW-Cinemaquette-Superman-06.jpg

CW-Cinemaquette-Superman-02.jpg

Being the HUGE die-hard Christopher Reeve Superman fan that I am, I was skeptical about this statue. Now the more pictures I see, it looks better and better! Maybe someday I can afford to get one! :eek:

It looks good, but the crystals coming off the base look kind of cheesy.

It is a beautiful statue , good looking Reeve, if i was a superman fan , i buy it , without doubts. Let's hope that they do not modify the face, we will see when it goes out .

It looks great, but the cape rides too high on the back of his neck, like a hood or something. I also think his outfit should be less shiny and a lighter blue. He still looks outstanding though.

I believe the first batch of 50 is sold out. Not sure though. I am waiting to see some in hand pictures before ordering. Although, they do vary from piece to piece too so who knows what you will end up with.

The latest pictures looked really nice. I do wish the nameplate matched the other CM pieces though. It was also better when it was just silver IMO.

I hope Hot Toys "nails" the Christopher Reeve sculpt, and the first movie's outfit in the 1:6 scale. If not...I got my custom one coming soon from Les Walker! :)

Back