Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics at CapedWonder...

CW-Cinemaquette-Superman-06.jpg

CW-Cinemaquette-Superman-02.jpg

I Ordered.

Ya know, this might sell out faster than we think. I mean it's Superman, it's Christopher Reeve Foundation stuff, it's world wide. This crosses multiple lines and interests.

Do you pay up-front or does Cinemaquette charge when they ship the order?

It's way too expensive. I'll pick one up off eBay for $250.00!

John Byrne says he looks like he's doing the River Dance.

for the amount of money they're asking, the figure has to be 100% spot on and sadly it isn't. i just hope hot toys gets the likeness correct.

i'm not familiar with cinemaquette so i just wanted to know if this is poseable or does it stay in this fixed position?

for the amount of money they're asking, the figure has to be 100% spot on and sadly it isn't. i just hope hot toys gets the likeness correct.

i'm not familiar with cinemaquette so i just wanted to know if this is poseable or does it stay in this fixed position?

I believe fixed.

Its fixed you cant move any parts of this statue, sure its going to be the ultimate Supes statue out there but they missed a lot of things in this statue, it hurts me to say that i will pass on this, Cinemaquette had the chance to make this statue the one to have but..................:banghead:banghead:banghead

This is an impressive statue so far but I'll wait to see some in hand pics before I take the credit card out.

WOW!!! This thing is turning out much better from earlier pics. I wish I had the money. I would definitely buy it if I did. Unfortunately, my funds cant afford that so I'm gonna have to hope that hot toys could at least come close to this...sniff sniff...

Back