Next Amazing Spider-Man figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want this/these figures

• Lizard

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Peter Parker in first night out disguise

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Dr. Connors (mid transofrmation perhaps)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Standard Peter Parker

Votes: 17 16.5%

• Total voters
I think most fans will just be happy with a Spider Man figure on their shelf tbh.

:goodpost: :exactly:

My opinion on this may change once I've actually seen the film but other than maybe a completely BD Spidy (unlikely given the Garfield sculpt is battle damaged) I'm happy with just one figure from this license. I'm not a huge Spiderman fan though :dunno

Why is Lizard in this thread? All i saw in that film was Goomba.
super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

On a serious note. I dont think they could have designed Lizard to be more stupid looking.

I really liked the actor playing connors though.

Unless the movie is Avengers successful I don't see anything else coming from it from HT.

Well thats okay then, its gotten mostly positive reviews just like Avengers.

Yeah. Cos those mostly positive reviews are what Hot Toys will pay their staff in, buy their materials with, etc. Successful in this context means one thing only. And from what I can see, Spidey isn't turning over nearly enough of it.

I want the lizard. Damn dude the goomba joke is so dried out now.

Yeah. Cos those mostly positive reviews are what Hot Toys will pay their staff in, buy their materials with, etc. Successful in this context means one thing only. And from what I can see, Spidey isn't turning over nearly enough of it.

It'll turn over as much as Captain America, Thor & Iron Man 2. So by that measurement of success thats between two and seven figures coming :wink1:

^ it depends on the character, Lizard would sell the best out of those, the rest would sell as well or slightly less than Royce, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Noland i'd imagine

And a Doc Oct would far outsell Lizard.

^ it depends on the character, Lizard would sell the best out of those, the rest would sell as well or slightly less than Royce, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Noland i'd imagine

Nope.
HT has said they won't do just a man in a suit. I take this to mean really any civilian that doesn't have an interesting look. All the ones you named above have cool looks and aren't just civilians like all the choices but the Lizard are in the poll.

Hoping for a Lizard and then a Doc Oc!

Need to get some villains to balance out all the good guys on the shelf.

I think we may get a "first night out" parker as some sort of Con exclusive but if this movie doesn't do astonishing numbers I think it'll be one and done as well. Best bets though if it continues is for a Lizard figure.

Back