Next Amazing Spider-Man figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want this/these figures

• Lizard

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Peter Parker in first night out disguise

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Dr. Connors (mid transofrmation perhaps)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Standard Peter Parker

Votes: 17 16.5%

• Total voters
HT cannot keep pace with their current selections (ie constant delays) let alone making a large line for a lukewarm license at best.

I do have concern for all those waiting for all the current revealed figures; especially the Avengers line. Unless HT's has employed more staff in their production line I can see long delays ahead.

Unless the movie is Avengers successful I don't see anything else coming from it from HT. Lizard is the only thing that makes sense, but would require a whole new body, ala Hulk.

I'd rather they went back and did Doc Ock or even Green Goblin.

let alone making a large line for a lukewarm license at best.

There is little lukewarm about Spider-Man, its had a built in customerbase for forty years. And i don't think anyone here would consider two-three figures a "large line"

I do have concern for all those waiting for all the current revealed figures; especially the Avengers line. Unless HT's has employed more staff in their production line I can see long delays ahead.

If they didn't hire people for all the figures just recently released when they were due mid last year, they won't now.

Unless the movie is Avengers successful I don't see anything else coming from it from HT.

Well thats okay then, its gotten mostly positive reviews just like Avengers.

There is little lukewarm about Spider-Man, its had a built in customerbase for forty years. And i don't think anyone here would consider two-three figures a "large line"

I wasn't referring to a luke warm fan base, I said license (ie ASM film). I agree with Darklord, unless this kills one and done.

While I agee 2 - 3 figures isn't a large line as I pointed out they have issues giving 1 - 2 figures in a timely fashion. Everything keeps being delayed. They provided the main character with hs so they can move on unless something unexpected changes their mind.

With TDKR on the horizon, comic con, announced licenses (RoboCop, BTTF, Predator, Die Hard (I think), XFC, 1/4th) plus all the delays I just don't see this film getting another character. Perhaps Lizard since they can "re-use" Hulk tech to build but I doubt it.

Even tho I didn't saw the movie yet I just want dat Lizard.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it.

Yeah, another good reason to make a Lizard fig - no need actor's likeness license/approval.

Yeah, another good reason to make a Lizard fig - no need actor's likeness license/approval.

Very true but they'll be someone who states "its because of likeness fees" if it goes up for order quite expensive :lol

one and done makes no sense though, one more figure is a minimum for any line. Doing all of those mentioned above probably isn't viable for them to risk on, but to stop at one with much potential left untapped makes no sense.

^ it depends on the character, Lizard would sell the best out of those, the rest would sell as well or slightly less than Royce, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Noland i'd imagine

Very true but they'll be someone who states "its because of likeness fees" if it goes up for order quite expensive :lol

:lol:lol:lol and pretty retarded since there will be no actor's name in specs like with Jake Sully fig.

They might release a battle damaged Spider Man but I really don't see them attempting to make a new Lizard body at the moment when they're making one for Hulk. Look at the time it took them to release Jake Sully.

Back