Next Amazing Spider-Man figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want this/these figures

• Lizard

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Peter Parker in first night out disguise

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Dr. Connors (mid transofrmation perhaps)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Standard Peter Parker

Votes: 17 16.5%

• Total voters
Just got back from seeing the film, I would definitely get a Gwen Stacey.

I think I'd get Gwen as well. Even though she wouldn't look great on her own displayed with the Spider-man figure she would look great, it'd be a nice set.

I liked the movie but didn't LOVE it. Garfield was WAY better as PP though. I just wasn't a fan of all the inaccuracies to the comics. But thats my opinion.

I'm still on the fence about getting this Spiderman. I'd probably get both IF they decide to make a Lizard. I did like how he was represented
Spoiler Spoiler:
And I'd have no interest at all in Gwen ( buy a Barbie if you want her ), Connors ( unless it were a 2 in 1 ), or any of the others on this list.

Unfortunatley, even though I'd be PLEASANTLY surprised if they made The Lizard, I doubt they will. He is a great Spidey baddie, but is far down the list compared to Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Venom. And none of those have been made yet. And although I have it and think its a good figure, why they made New Goblin over those 3 is baffling.:dunno

Last edited:
I thought the lizard looked excellent in the movie! Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire both did a good job playing PP and Spiderman.

I liked the movie but didn't LOVE it. Garfield was WAY better as PP though. I just wasn't a fan of all the inaccuracies to the comics. But thats my opinion.

I'm still on the fence about getting this Spiderman. I'd probably get both IF they decide to make a Lizard. I did like how he was represented
Spoiler Spoiler:
And I'd have no interest at all in Gwen ( buy a Barbie if you want her ), Connors ( unless it were a 2 in 1 ), or any of the others on this list.

Unfortunatley, even though I'd be PLEASANTLY surprised if they made The Lizard, I doubt they will. He is a great Spidey baddie, but is far down the list compared to Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Venom. And none of those have been made yet. And although I have it and think its a good figure, why they made New Goblin over those 3 is baffling.:dunno

Really, you liked Garfield over Maguire? More comic accurate, but Maguire made me smile over and over. :p Thought Garfield needs to hit the gym. He's a puny human.

Really, you liked Garfield over Maguire? More comic accurate, but Maguire made me smile over and over. :p Thought Garfield needs to hit the gym. He's a puny human.

A little yes. I liked Toby in 1 and 2. But his piss poor performance in 3 in unforgettably bad.

Just seen the movie tonight and yes I voted for lizard, he is the next logical figure for the line IMO. They can add a conners head sculpt to put on a true type in the set and call it a day, Of course you would have to remove the arm on the body and hunt down and outfit but that would not be hard. By the way the movie was amazing:)

Just saw the films ans SO WANT a Lizard figure wih tattered lab coat.

The others aren't as keyy and i'm gonna bash my own Peter Parker figure anway, but Lizard is a must

So wish they did a lizard. Maybe if AMS2 is a hit and the villians are wanted they may revisit lizard? Here's hoping.

At this point, I just want Hot Toys to make an Amazing Spider-Man figure. Hot Toys can't even put out ONE figure that happens to be the MAIN protagonist.

Pathetic, really.

As much as I would like to see a HT Lizard I think it would be extremely expensive and I'm not sure if it would sell that well.

Let's just hope stark toys does the best suit in the franchise. The new suit is a must have.

Back