New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting killed by the Samurais over n over again....always too anxious to get into the action that I mess up.

Edit: Nvm that, got past them & completed the game with an 80% completion. I'm missing out one tomb to be raided...& lots of GPS/relics/documents left.
Seems like there are no more enemies to fight anymore and there really isnt any point in finding everything except for tophies.

Last edited:
Sucks can't finish getting the rest of the tombs ..I play the game for 20 mins and my head starts to hurt don't have no problems with any other games.

I did.
e4yhyzyz.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Last night I discovered that the game provides no proof that someone completed the game on Hard. There is no trophy or achievement to show for it or any unlocks that can prove you did it. Not saying you are lying, but I don't feel much of an incentive to bother to try to get something to show proof if I am asked other than just for my own satisfaction.

Last night I discovered that the game provides no proof that someone completed the game on Hard. There is no trophy or achievement to show for it or any unlocks that can prove you did it. Not saying you are lying, but I don't feel much of an incentive to bother to try to get something to show proof if I am asked other than just for my own satisfaction.

Do you complete games to impress people?

Do you complete games to impress people?

In my asian circles among the 1st generation kids its a big YES among ourselves. We get tired of our parents comparing us to one another in who have a higher GPA or what name brand University you got your degree and what is your job title along with income. My 1st generation group get so sick of it and decided we are going to compete in what we like and not in things to impress our old school parents.

We raced to see who can get to lvl 30 first in League of Legends. Then who can complete Halo 4 on Legendary first. Who is the best in in SC2: Heart of the Swarm in a best of 7 games. There is about 30 of us constantly competing for the thrill of it. Tomb Raider was going to be the game I suggest everyone to race, but not anymore. There is probably going to be some race in Bioshock Infinite when it comes out, but I won't join that one. Worse thing about my group is roll races on the highway....Now our parents HATE THAT!

Very interesting. Thanks for that info. I had no idea anyone really cared about that stuff, but I guess a lot of people do or it wouldn't be such a prevalent thing in gaming today.

Still though, it's a shame to miss out on good games because of something like that.

This game is like a combination of the Uncharted and Arkham games. As a completist, I'm collecting everything in each area before I continue with the story and I'm loving the heck out of this game so far.

In my asian circles among the 1st generation kids its a big YES among ourselves. We get tired of our parents comparing us to one another in who have a higher GPA or what name brand University you got your degree and what is your job title along with income. My 1st generation group get so sick of it and decided we are going to compete in what we like and not in things to impress our old school parents.

We raced to see who can get to lvl 30 first in League of Legends. Then who can complete Halo 4 on Legendary first. Who is the best in in SC2: Heart of the Swarm in a best of 7 games. There is about 30 of us constantly competing for the thrill of it. Tomb Raider was going to be the game I suggest everyone to race, but not anymore. There is probably going to be some race in Bioshock Infinite when it comes out, but I won't join that one. Worse thing about my group is roll races on the highway....Now our parents HATE THAT!

Now that's funny, because I'm the complete opposite. I'm Asian too, and my way of rebelling against all the comparisons and competitions was (and is) to actually not care at all and not compete against anyone. I'd do my own thing, and if I was better than everyone else, that's cool. If I was craptastic at something else, who cares? It doesn't seem like you're actually rebelling against the parents - you're just taking that Asian "I have to be the best" mentality that was put upon you and focusing it somewhere else.

I have friends who are always bragging about and competing to get the highest gamerscore or most trophies, but I don't see the point. It's not making you cooler. You're not going to impress girls with your 50k gamerscore (well, maybe in Korea where pro gamers are treated like rock stars) :rotfl

I just find it odd that you want a meaningless award for doing something that should be a challenge to yourself and for the sheer enjoyment of it. But to each his own.

Now that's funny, because I'm the complete opposite. I'm Asian too, and my way of rebelling against all the comparisons and competitions was (and is) to actually not care at all and not compete against anyone. I'd do my own thing, and if I was better than everyone else, that's cool. If I was craptastic at something else, who cares? It doesn't seem like you're actually rebelling against the parents - you're just taking that Asian "I have to be the best" mentality that was put upon you and focusing it somewhere else.

I have friends who are always bragging about and competing to get the highest gamerscore or most trophies, but I don't see the point. It's not making you cooler. You're not going to impress girls with your 50k gamerscore (well, maybe in Korea where pro gamers are treated like rock stars) :rotfl

I just find it odd that you want a meaningless award for doing something that should be a challenge to yourself and for the sheer enjoyment of it. But to each his own.

I was gonna make a perverted joke about the Korean gamer rock star thing but I'll have some tact today and not post it

Sucks can't finish getting the rest of the tombs ..I play the game for 20 mins and my head starts to hurt don't have no problems with any other games.

heh, I get sick from this game too. When I first bought it, couldn't play more than 5 minutes without getting a massive headache and feeling so sick, however I played bit by bit until I adapted and now I can usually get an hour into the game, sometimes more, before I start to feel a bit sick and then I just take a break.

I'm quite sensitive to games though and seem to get worse the older I get. Maybe it's because I don't play games often. It's usually 1st person shooters that do it to me though, can't play those at all, so I'm surprised this made me feel that way as I'm usually ok with 3rd person games, although there has been the odd 3rd person game that has given me issues.

For those of you who are getting sick while playing try turning down the aim/camera sensitivity all the way down. Your aim will obviously be slower, but at least you won't get sick while playing. I get sick while playing FPS all the time, so I only play 3rd person games.

But, like with games like RE6 or this tomb Raider game for example, I have to turn that sensitivity down to even get through 30 min of gaming. Since I've turned it down, I've had zero problems. Thank god for this option. Try it out guys and enjoy the game! :rock:

Towards the end of the game, I actually turned up the sensitivity more. I found that there are more enemies and I'm aiming too slow for my own good.

What???? Tomb raider a great game gets lower sales than bland *** cod? Hoping this wont mess up the tomb raider franchise and we won't get a sequel !!

Damn it. Well, guess I should buy my sister a copy as well to help support, especially now that it's 20 bucks cheaper.

Dammit, those sale numbers suck. Tomb Raider is such a great game, it deserves a sequel!

3.4 million still below expectations...I really wonder how much sale does the game need in order to meet their expectations.

Back