New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been a lot of qte if you ask me. One is too many. Maybe if you despise them as much as I do, the dozen or so that are in this game seem like hundreds. HATRED!

Other than that, I think its a lot better and more enjoyable than Uncharted.

I just found out the real way to boost in multiplayer

You need 3 ppl in rescue mode, 2 survivors 1 solarii. With the solarii you shoot one survivor carrying the medpack and after the other survivor revives them you repeat the process. I saw guy get 100,000 xp a round in the video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-MtUlHiLY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

QTE should be illegal.......it was cool back in 1983, but not so much in 2013

You didn't play Heavy Rain did you...

I quite enjoy QTEs. I enjoy the added interactivity it brings to a game such as Tomb Raider.

Crazy how some people can enjoy them, while others absolutely hate them.

I quite enjoy QTEs. I enjoy the added interactivity it brings to a game such as Tomb Raider.

My beef is the trial and error nature if them. The window to respond is just too small for my reaction time and I end up redoing them over and over, watching the same scene again and again until I memorize the button pattern. I cringe every time I see them.

They need to fix the dumbass multiplayer. I can't play a game with someone because I have a downloaded map.

Last edited:
My beef is the trial and error nature if them. The window to respond is just too small for my reaction time and I end up redoing them over and over, watching the same scene again and again until I memorize the button pattern. I cringe every time I see them.

I got you. Makes sense if you're having to see the same scene over and over again. I'd hate them too.

Its funny, cause to me, the original QTE game is/was Dragon's Lair in the early 80's and that is one of my fav games as a kid, to the point where I own it on Blu ray and it rocks

Did play Heavy Rain, and it was more interactive story than game, IMO

There was a little QTE in Uncharted 1, but that never worked for me

Haven't really played the new TR yet, so can't comment there, but to me, QTE's are a cop out

Has anyone tried to complete the campaign on the hardest difficulty setting yet? Very few games I find enjoyable enough that I want to experience it at the highest difficulty setting just to give me a challenge.

Has anyone tried to complete the campaign on the hardest difficulty setting yet? Very few games I find enjoyable enough that I want to experience it at the highest difficulty setting just to give me a challenge.

I did.
e4yhyzyz.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back