New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started playing the game this morning. Didnt know when i was setting up the audio options that id accidentally set it to Russian. So ive been playing the game thinking im in Russia, that Lara was originally from Russia and wondering what the hell is going on. But i thought it was all part of the game and the English speaking would come later. It didnt. So after a while i thought this cant be right and checked online.

Like a boss

Hahaha that's awesome.

Started playing the game this morning. Didnt know when i was setting up the audio options that id accidentally set it to Russian. So ive been playing the game thinking im in Russia, that Lara was originally from Russia and wondering what the hell is going on. But i thought it was all part of the game and the English speaking would come later. It didnt. So after a while i thought this cant be right and checked online.

Like a boss

Hehe, that's really funny.

Like a boss

Anastasia Croft

Found this on tonnerdoll.com:

TRreborn-web.jpg

Ahm...this isn't Tonner's release - its a custom figure made by Lara Gwen:

https://custom-tonner-laragwen.weebly.com/tomb-raider-2013.html

As far as I know, Tonner no longer have TR license.

This game realllly lacks an ability to start a new game with the carried on abilities you have already accessed. Ive been running around in my "continue" save bored because theres nothing really to do apart from pick up stuff you missed. And if i want to re-play the game i have to start from scratch. Its a big flaw to the game. For the last 25 or so years you get rewarded by finishing the game to restart it again but with some perks.

I dont want to have to restart the campaign again from the start with nothing to show for the prior 15 hours ive put in.

I finally started this game after having it sitting here unopened for weeks. Thoroughly enjoying it. Such an immersive and atmospheric game.

Yeah; sometimes I deviate from the story line and explore. It's so much to take in. :thud:

It seems daunting as of now. Similar to how Arkham City felt, but I know I'm going to enjoy exploring every nook and cranny of this island.

The way the story is unfolding has me incredibly intrigued. It has that - first season of Lost - feeling where you're thinking, "what the heck is going on here? must find out more!"

It seems daunting as of now. Similar to how Arkham City felt, but I know I'm going to enjoy exploring every nook and cranny of this island.

The way the story is unfolding has me incredibly intrigued. It has that - first season of Lost - feeling where you're thinking, "what the heck is going on here? must find out more!"

Yeah, and as soon as you get good at moving about, climbing, roping, jumping ... :lol

You get damned good with the bow & arrow too.

Yeah, and as soon as you get good at moving about, climbing, roping, jumping ... :lol

You get damned good with the bow & arrow too.

Yeah once you get all he mechanics and start unlocking all the cool arrows and gadgets etc... Things get really fun.

GOT: Bad *** Character = Instant Death

He got Cuckoo's nested :monkey2

Back