New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Spratt Tomb Raider giclee art print! Very impressive.

8661216958_98fe5e40ea_b.jpg

Looks good. I was thinking about getting this one. It's the only one that sold out last time I checked. I ended up putting my money towards another classic videogame print. It's old school and awesome.

Got my Spratt Tomb Raider giclee art print! Very impressive.

8661216958_98fe5e40ea_b.jpg

I can't believe I didn't even see this poster coming. I had to research what giclee print with archival ink is to understand what I am seeing. It sounds very interesting to read and hear about the colors lasting 100+ years. Too bad there was only 40 of them printed, but I might take a gamble on ebay if I really want it that bad. :lol. One going for $169.99 and other for $299.99. :monkey1

I can't believe I didn't even see this poster coming. I had to research what giclee print with archival ink is to understand what I am seeing. It sounds very interesting to read and hear about the colors lasting 100+ years. Too bad there was only 40 of them printed, but I might take a gamble on ebay if I really want it that bad. :lol. One going for $169.99 and other for $299.99. :monkey1

There are 240 of this print. This is easily the best one. Or at least the one that isn't too artsy. The edition sizes were lowered on all of them. I can't remember the exact cut. It was posted here or on another forum. All the others are still available too with the editions lowered.

And I bet they are not going to run out soon... the Spratt's art print was the only good one.

And I bet they are not going to run out soon... the Spratt's art print was the only good one.

Yea I looked at the other giclee pre-orders and they don't look impressive to me. I guess I am not the art type to understand whats so good about those other ones according to my artistic friend. :lecture

They are supposed to have another coming out soon from the winner of a Tomb Raider art contest. It's pretty good. More "normal" compared to the ones that aren't sold out.

https://ayame-kenoshi.deviantart.com/journal/Tomb-Raider-Reborn-Contest-Winners-362085367

Yea I looked at the other giclee pre-orders and they don't look impressive to me. I guess I am not the art type to understand whats so good about those other ones according to my artistic friend. :lecture

I think they tried to out do Mondo. But this is Lara Croft. You can't go as artsy as they did and expect normal gamers to want it. I think this one by Eve Ventrue in the contest is one of the best. Sadly it didn't win. There are tons more on deviant art.

Google translate sucks, I wanna cuss out some ***** in Brazil who sucks at this game so I type "you ****ing suck" in Portuguese and the translate ends up saying suck bastard in english

Figure I can share my custom 1/6 Lara here too. Loved the game, a vast improvement on the old story and I really hope they continue with it.

935284_10151572510120020_1670140483_n.jpg

She needs a shower! :horror anyway, she looks great.

Must contain myself from starting a Lara
custom.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back