New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been a big fan of Tomb Raider games for years and when I saw the new one I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the game. All I can say I loved the game so much. So much infact I wanted to make a custom figure of her. First problem was finding a decent head as I do not sculpt. I came across a triad Michelle head, repaint and re styled her hair. I would love a decent sculpt of her though. As for the body this is the only one I could find that does what i want it too, Ive tried phicen body and that was far to chunky. Then I came across so many other problems but now Ive ended up with something I'm quite pleased with. Still loads of work to do on her but I hope you like it so far.

IMG_6087_zpse93da712.jpg

IMG_6088_zps975f3ae1.jpg

IMG_6089_zpsc2c92bb1.jpg

IMG_6091_zpsec758b85.jpg

IMG_6092_zpsd09d88f4.jpg

IMG_6093_zps68fb11c4.jpg

IMG_6095_zpsadc26b1e.jpg

IMG_6096_zpse9571499.jpg

IMG_6097_zpsbc0b4555.jpg

IMG_6098_zpsdab26b1b.jpg

Ive been a big fan of Tomb Raider games for years and when I saw the new one I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the game. All I can say I loved the game so much. So much infact I wanted to make a custom figure of her. First problem was finding a decent head as I do not sculpt. I came across a triad Michelle head, repaint and re styled her hair. I would love a decent sculpt of her though. As for the body this is the only one I could find that does what i want it too, Ive tried phicen body and that was far to chunky. Then I came across so many other problems but now Ive ended up with something I'm quite pleased with. Still loads of work to do on her but I hope you like it so far.

She needs more grime! :lol

Just kidding. Great custom.

Nice job Greggo! I really like that custom Lara. Just a lil' more styling needed on her hair imo, then she'll be good to go.

And I agree with N.C.Kidd. Where's the SS Lara PF announcement? :pray:

That is a fantastic looking custom, Greggo. You can probably commission someone on this board to do a custom head-sculpt. No idea how much it would cost, though.

Nice job Greggo! I really like that custom Lara. Just a lil' more styling needed on her hair imo, then she'll be good to go.

come to think of it....the customs hair is probably better than the in game model. For all the grime and damage to the character, in game her hair remained pretty immaculate :D

There are some real stupid people in multiplayer. This one ***** is prestige 2 but omfg she sucks so bad. She must be giving handy j's to get people to boost with her.

come to think of it....the customs hair is probably better than the in game model. For all the grime and damage to the character, in game her hair remained pretty immaculate :D

I know right? For all the damage that she took in the game, she should've been dead or at least crippled. Let alone have messed up hair :monkey1

There are some real stupid people in multiplayer. This one ***** is prestige 2 but omfg she sucks so bad. She must be giving handy j's to get people to boost with her.

Yeah, I hate when I'm teamed up with those types. Then you got those other types who just camp all day and don't even bother to help with the objective. Pisses me off. :gah:

I know right? For all the damage that she took in the game, she should've been dead or at least crippled. Let alone have messed up hair :monkey1

Yeah, I hate when I'm teamed up with those types. Then you got those other types who just camp all day and don't even bother to help with the objective. Pisses me off. :gah:

For real I'm yelling "move mother****er!" At my teammate When I'm respawning. Apparently you can unlock the general at prestige 2 now so if its true then yay I just need 7 more levels.

Got 100% on the single player save. Missed the trophy about talking to crew members at specific times, and 2 trophies regarding the zip-line and something else.

I would go for those, but due to the painstakingly long appearance of the multiplayer trophies (along with the fact that the multiplayer isn't that great) I don't think I'll be going for the platinum on this one.

Not sure if this was posted before but, I gotta share this hilarious video of Tomb Raider with you guys! :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_D92uyGpw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_D92uyGpw[/ame]

Back