New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited that HT is going to make Anakin! Hopefully comes with a switch out sith head. SS's anakin sucks! HAve been hoping HT to make Anakin so I can get rid of SS's.

ANH/ESB 2-pack?

You guys are overlooking the obvious: HT DX Han Solo - Bespin/Hoth outfits two-pack!

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

I'd still rather have a hip-gyrating Christina now.

I didn't neglect to mention it, it's just one of the versions of Han I sadly have no interest in. Despite that, I think a Hoth Han/Bespin Han is more likely than a ANH/Bespin Han. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong, though. Would be nice to be able to display ANH Han in a Cantina setting and Bespin Han elsewhere.

Last edited:
I would LOVE a Bespin/Hoth Han! Although I'm doubtful it will happen since HT and Sideshow specifically said that HT would only do figures Sideshow already did. But I can't really think of any other ESB Han 2-pack combo that would make sense. ANH/Bespin 2 pack seems like a stretch because they would literally be 2 completely different figures, as opposed to HT's Bespin Luke.

But I really look forward to a HT Han. I think HT did a spectacular job on Luke and I can't wait to see what they do with Han! I'm really hoping their bad Indy was just an anomaly.

Saying that was back in the day makes me feel old :monkey2

Sorry about that, Gramps.
geezer.gif

:monkey3 :nana:

correct me If I am wrong I thought based on the vote by hot toys chewy was the winner as the next hot toys figure

My guess is that we are going to get a Bespin Han that is justified as a DX by coming with a Han in Carbonite accessory.

Is it true that HT can only make what SS has made before?

And they are limited to human characters?

This kind of sucks.

I dunno if it was written in stone, but the rumor is they have an agreement. But seeing as how most SS SW figs are mediocre at best (especially 2006-2009) it's fine by me.

If SS Anakin and their Solo figures were worthless before, can they be worth even less now????

Is it true that HT can only make what SS has made before?

And they are limited to human characters?

This kind of sucks.

Why would Sideshow let Hot Toys make figure they haven't yet?

I'd rather have a DX Han Hoth/Bespin 2-in-1

That would be awesome, but keep in mind that they would want to milk the figure as much as possible. So I think if Han were a DX we would probably get a Bespin Han with a carbonite Han.

Back