New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell do I find her to be so sexy? :(

I do too. :(

Christina_Aguilera_slut.gif

Would be awesome if they gave us a two figure (ANH/ESB) release in the same vein as Luke :pray:

I was thinking that may be the case as well. I wonder if they'll make this the norm for the Star Wars figures? Give us a two for one deal like Luke. Someone mentioned a Jedi Anakin and Sith Anakin from EPIII which sounds great to me so they could do an ANH Han with ESB Han.

why would dooku be 250? luke is 250 but is really a 2pack, so say the figure is more than one luke we might ask who would pay 150 for dooku, and i believe the answer is many would

HT has already said that all Star Wars figures would be DXs which is where a ton of the jokes about Vader started filling in. Given how the prices have been running I would assume that Ani would be higher, Han even higher and by the time they hit an Episode II figure it'd be around $250 for DX figures.

they won't do that - they know people were ____ talking and hated the Indy head.

Oh yeah, Han was announced and/or pushed up I'm sure to get over that. They want another shot at Ford's likeness. I wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't another Indy DX announced at some point too.

ROTS Anakin was always SSC's biggest letdown in my eyes (I was really looking forward to that figure back in 06/07 and just wasn't happy with the end result) and he'd be a perfect candidate for the DX Luke double figure clean/BD treatment.

Difficult to gauge the timeline for those releases. Reads as though we'll get Han and Anakin next year. 2 per year would be ideal. Definitely getting Han. Anakin might pull me back into PT collecting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Han was the only thing from that interview that got me excited (besides XM:FC - mildly), but I'm really excited. :rock Would be awesome if they gave us a two figure (ANH/ESB) release in the same vein as Luke. :pray:
I was thinking that may be the case as well. I wonder if they'll make this the norm for the Star Wars figures? Give us a two for one deal like Luke. Someone mentioned a Jedi Anakin and Sith Anakin from EPIII which sounds great to me so they could do an ANH Han with ESB Han.

Damn, I was having just this thought on my walk home from work, today. Would love a ANH/Bespin Han two pack. :pray:

Only other two pack Han that was mentioned in another thread that would be really cool would be Bespin Han with Han in Carbonite, but I think Hot Toys could actually save the Carbonite version for another release and still keep everyone happy. Am really hoping that prop is re-released in 1:6 version with lights, etc.

Last edited:
ANH/ESB 2-pack?

You guys are overlooking the obvious: HT DX Han Solo - Bespin/Hoth outfits two-pack!

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

I'd still rather have a hip-gyrating Christina now.

Back