New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Padme needs to come... who would really spend more than $250 for Dooku?

The only characters HT will probably make are: Luke, Han, Leia, Anakin, Padme, Obi Wan and Darth Maul tbh... (assuming they are only doing human like figures and not droids, bounty hunters, etc.)

Anakin will most likely be from ROTS, semi interested but not really full jazzed about it.

Hopefully Han will be the Bespin version or at least from ESB. I'd hate for them to pick and choose from random movies so we get an ANH Han but an ESB Luke and nothing matching up.

Character from Episode II, I'm guessing it'll be a Mace Windu, it's a character that SSC has already done so it won't conflict, HT seems to love Samuel L. Jackson and it'll be able to coexist with any of the future prequel offerings.

I'm guessing it'll be Mace. I don't think it'll be Padme. I hope its Mace.

Still, really looking forward to Han, hopefully its Bespin with all the fixin's. Ani I couldn't care less about.

Padme needs to come... who would really spend more than $250 for Dooku?

The only characters HT will probably make are: Luke, Han, Leia, Anakin, Padme, Obi Wan and Darth Maul tbh... (assuming they are only doing human like figures and not droids, bounty hunters, etc.)

why would dooku be 250? luke is 250 but is really a 2pack, so say the figure is more than one luke we might ask who would pay 150 for dooku, and i believe the answer is many would

i really hope its not mace, i can't stand him. He is the reason anakin falls to the dark side, ITS ALL HIS FAULT!...so yeah, i'd pass on mace

Can't wait for anakin.a dx would be great,similar 2 the luke dx.2 bodies 2 outfits and 2 heads.anakin and battle at mustafar anakin with a lava droied base.I really don't care for han.maybe a mace windu from episode 2.

Cant wait to see Han (hope he is not an indi head on a Han body). Anakin and other ep2 character I dont care about.

...I really don't care for han...

:mad:

Thought it was going to be Chewie?

I remember reading a Hot Toys interview with SSC from a while back and they said while they know everyone wants one they have no idea how to produce it. Everything they've tried has been riddled with problems. Think it'll be a long time before we see ol' Chewie.

Cant wait to see Han (hope he is not an indi head on a Han body)...

Can't imagine HT would even try that. For one thing, ESB Ford looks substantially different from Indy Ford plus this should be an opportunity for them to get the sculp right, considering how much criticism they have received on their initial effort.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see Han (hope he is not an indi head on a Han body). Anakin and other ep2 character I dont care about.

they won't do that - they know people were ____ talking and hated the Indy head.

Can't wait for anakin.a dx would be great,similar 2 the luke dx.2 bodies 2 outfits and 2 heads.anakin and battle at mustafar anakin with a lava droied base.I really don't care for han.maybe a mace windu from episode 2.

I understand there is a whole generation who grew up with the prequel trilogy, much the way I grew up with the OT, but it is still very hard for me to get my head around somebody actually preferring the PT over the OT.

I really don't care for han.maybe a mace windu from episode 2.

thnoU.gif

I would take both Mace or Padme.Win/Win!!!

SW is 4 Eva so they can bring out whatever from the movies...i want it ALL.
a 2 in 1 Padme from EP 2 would be very sweet..a formal costume and the Arena costume...or just a Arena costume and a battle damaged costume with all the midriff tears etc etc.
I was hoping they would do the TPM Queen costume...that is really beautiful and would go well with the current Battle Droids.

Han will look awesome next to SS Boba. I think I entered dangerous territory picking that guy up.

Han was the only thing from that interview that got me excited (besides XM:FC - mildly), but I'm really excited :rock Would be awesome if they gave us a two figure (ANH/ESB) release in the same vein as Luke :pray:

Back