New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Anakin turns out nice.

PERS Sith eyes would look pretty cool... just don't care for Anakin much.

That's why PERS Maul eyes would look better!

Anyway, the news/update sounds less promising than I was hoping for when I heard HT got to share the license. Not sure what I was expecting but I did have hope that HT would tackle some of the key characters that SS has overlooked for the last 7 years.

For Han I also hope its the Bespin version, though SSC's figure is somewhat burned into my brain so its hard to picture what a "cool" Bespin Han would even look like as a toy anymore. :lol

I imagine it'll be somewhere between this:

IMG_8556.jpg

and this:

145281013_WmZef44Q_c.jpg

:D

Last edited:
For me they can forget Anakin and skip straight to Han...as long as the likeness is better than Arnie Kim's woeful effort with Indy. The only Prequel characters I'd pay HT prices for are Padme and Obi Wan.

If HT pulls Han off, youre SSC ANH will stick out like a sore thumb, with SSC awful paint.

That can be said about any SSC figure vs HT, so what's your point?

SSC ANH Han >>>>>>>> SSC Bespin Han, therefore Bespin Han should be redone first.

Clearly for the price ($250-$300+) they are only going to make MAJOR characters.

But if they are truly stuck doing only human characters, that means after Han all you're gonna see is retreads of Luke, Leia, Lando, Kenobi, Anakin, Padme... and maybe a Dooku or Maul once a year. In fact, that list right there covers HT for the next three years.

Anakin will most likely be from ROTS, semi interested but not really full jazzed about it.

Hopefully Han will be the Bespin version or at least from ESB. I'd hate for them to pick and choose from random movies so we get an ANH Han but an ESB Luke and nothing matching up.

Character from Episode II, I'm guessing it'll be a Mace Windu, it's a character that SSC has already done so it won't conflict, HT seems to love Samuel L. Jackson and it'll be able to coexist with any of the future prequel offerings.

Good news on the Star Wars. Han and Anakin will definitely be must buys and hopefully the Ep II character is Arena Padme. Hopefully this line will pick up steam. HT for human(oids), SS for aliens, droids and troopers.

I have to admit to not following HTSW closely, but are we assuming SSC is only allowing them human characters and those already made or has it been published by SSC or HT or what?

Also, isn't Bespin Luke expensive because they are selling 2 figures in 1. I think they'll hover around $175-180 for most.

both instant-buys for me, would hope for Bespin Han and a ep3 anakin with both sith and jedi versions, episode 2 figure i hope is padme because i'd rather kenobi from 3 than 2, but would still buy any as long as it looks good

Back