Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, small crack in the leg thats quite noticeable because of the location...and no more replacements per SS. Won't settle for $50...really sucks.

7a089d55d4cf1deaeb7f21b15938218e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

That sucks. Try the Facebook groups. I've seen a couple Ex's for sale the past few months.. just recently saw one the other day reasonably priced.

Thanks.. I guess I may have check them out..any good groups you can recommend would be greatly appreciated

Well, small crack in the leg thats quite noticeable because of the location...and no more replacements per SS. Won't settle for $50...really sucks.

7a089d55d4cf1deaeb7f21b15938218e.jpg

Okay, for 1, SSC should've been able to replace it but just because they had to replace ones with, imo really really minor paint issues they don't have any for the major ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arguably there were cases that didn't warrant replacing. The QC behind this PF has just been sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's BS that they can't replace the body. The ES was huge. The EX was only a head and hand.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about all your bad QC , I was thinking of Waitlisting this , but after seeing some of your horror stories if it comes faulty I don't think I will . I hope sideshow takes care of you guys proper :/

SS don't offer replacements for 'minor' flaws.

With every good thing comes people who abused too much with miniscule "flaws" in the past, so SS are now going this route. Not saying in this case that it's miniscule. I've seen some pretty iffy things get sent back judging by photos some people have posted on this site that they were returning.

This is what sucks about collecting and QC. I'll go on a great run avoiding QC issues, and then *BAM*. The piece I want most gets plagued with a problem - Sideshow may or may not be able to get a replacement for me, then I have to resort to eBay.

This is what sucks about collecting and QC. I'll go on a great run avoiding QC issues, and then *BAM*. The piece I want most gets plagued with a problem - Sideshow may or may not be able to get a replacement for me, then I have to resort to eBay.

Ebay may be your best bet to get a flawless piece to be honest. I was one of the first ones to get the Spidey PF EX and mine is perfect.

On a side note, I find it hilarious when some ebay sellers list their statues as "new in box" or "never been opened and factory sealed". They say that like it's a good thing. Definitely not if it comes from Sideshow. Lol

Ebay may be your best bet to get a flawless piece to be honest. I was one of the first ones to get the Spidey PF EX and mine is perfect.

On a side note, I find it hilarious when some ebay sellers list their statues as "new in box" or "never been opened and factory sealed". They say that like it's a good thing. Definitely not if it comes from Sideshow. Lol

Any Ebay seller who doesn't open and inspect a SS PF before putting it up for sale is just looking for a lot of trouble for himself/herself. A dishonest buyer opening it for the first time can claim anything he wants once he gets it.

True, good points. I've decided to roll with XMs 1/4 spidey...good timing I guess.

Just bought a Symbiote PF at $440 shipped, retail here was around 530$ - should be here next week, looking forward for it

Just bought a Symbiote PF at $440 shipped, retail here was around 530$ - should be here next week, looking forward for it
Wow awesome deal....mine is set to ship soon, it looks killer. Congrats on a sweet pickup!

Back