Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine wasn't a WL conversion. I had this ordered from day 1. I had it on flex. It was supposed to ship in July, but I was traveling and told them to hold it a month. August came and they pushed it back to September. Not sure why. Hope mine isn't a junky return.

Good luck, Marker! Hope you get a good one!

It is weird that they pushed it back a month. Don't know what to tell you there.

But this piece is just awesome. Not overly complicated like the IS Spidey ...but more dynamic, IMO. The musculature on this one is better sculpted, too.

Just my 2cents but this Spidey (assuming you get a good one) is superb. The sculpt and dynamic pose are killer. Hopefully everyone that's getting a new one from SS gets lucky on the QC.

Does this fit well on a standard Besta shelf? I'm hoping to display it on a Besta with Glassvik doors. Anyone have pics of how it fits? The specs make it seem like it's cutting it close.

I have it in a 2 high Besta with Glassvik doors. I have lowered the shelf by one (from the centre) so that I have an available space of 634mm for a non exclusive statue of about 630mm.

At that setting it just fits and that is with the standard hand. But the shooting hand is partly obscured by the Gkassvik bevel.

But it will definitely not fit in a single cube.

But going to 2 high or 3 high gives more options with lowering the shelves.

My Ex version of this arrives today !! :pray: for no QC issues.

Has anybody received one recently, and if so was it a good piece?

I have it in a 2 high Besta with Glassvik doors. I have lowered the shelf by one (from the centre) so that I have an available space of 634mm for a non exclusive statue of about 630mm.

At that setting it just fits and that is with the standard hand. But the shooting hand is partly obscured by the Gkassvik bevel.

But it will definitely not fit in a single cube.

But going to 2 high or 3 high gives more options with lowering the shelves.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time picturing what you mean by 2 high or 3 high. I want to display it with the Webs, as I have the ex. Could you give some more insight as far as what my options are? Sorry for the noob question, this is my first statue and I haven't bought any displays at all yet, but I am leaning towards besta.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time picturing what you mean by 2 high or 3 high. I want to display it with the Webs, as I have the ex. Could you give some more insight as far as what my options are? Sorry for the noob question, this is my first statue and I haven't bought any displays at all yet, but I am leaning towards besta.

What I think he's getting at is that it won't fit in a single cube Besta. You can purchase different size Bestas, as opposed to just staking them. For example, I have a '3 high' Besta - it's literally the same as if you would have staked 3, single cubed Bestas. The nice thing is I can adjust the shelves inside to fit the pieces how I want, which is what Phoenix is getting at. You'll have to adjust the shelves on a larger unit to get it to fit. If you have the single cubed Bestas and stack them, you're out of luck because you'll need that large set-up size - aside for customing them.

Mine too. Got it Monday. Looks like it was returned due to double tape but I can't find anything wrong with it.

may be a return or possibly one of the few they opened on site for QC check. but congrats for getting a quality piece!

- Art

Love it... a modern classic for sure!!

spidey2y2ufa.jpg

spidey1y9u14.jpg

Great shots, Buzzie! Got my Ex. yesterday. Love it! No damage, or notable flaws of any kind. Nice solid paint job overall. They used silk (or something softer and less abrasive than the regular wax paper) to wrap everything except the building and hook pieces. Guess it worked to avoid paint rubs and things.

Only thing is I have to decide if I'm keeping it, since I got the Iron Studios statue because I was sick of waiting to see if my PF would convert. Of course it coverts when the other one was on its way to me. Really love both pieces for different reasons so it's a tough choice which one will stick around. Maybe I'll hold on to both for a while.

29075154804_bef6d567a2_b.jpg

29076887143_939f97dc7e_b.jpg

29620400901_86ec129951_b.jpg

29620418851_4248e81322_b.jpg

29620412151_9732083149_b.jpg

29410768840_9703dea97d_b.jpg

29666050866_99fe4d9706_b.jpg

29620407111_4f9e242e99_b.jpg

29076897903_20ee2f6b9b_b.jpg

29620414531_ee1ed38db3_b.jpg

29076891883_a8c2750bea_b.jpg

29666102996_161faa3e06_b.jpg