Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder when Sideshow will announce who gets the print signed by Stan. Guessing it's going to be awhile, yet.

y53Z1ni.jpg

7mkzXFF.jpg

DCbPk0l.jpg

5XiLn26.jpg

lhspE1a.jpg

Just got him!

WOW, I'm just blown away at how amazing this piece is. I got on the wait list at the beginning of September and it converted. I was worried I was going to get someone's return, but in the end, I did not. This piece is flawless. Box was flawless and unopened. No issues what-so-ever.

While the SS comiquette was an awesome piece when I had it, IMO this new PF blows it out of the water. So glad that I decided to take the chance with the wait list.

Two quick pics (since you all have seen so many already)

... i probably look at mine a 100 times a day...

hahaha, I'm exactly the same. This one commands a lot of attention. Perhaps it's the action pose placed amongst more museum-style poses? Or the colours? I don't know, but I find that I'm looking to my display more and more now that he is in there.

hahaha, I'm exactly the same. This one commands a lot of attention. Perhaps it's the action pose placed amongst more museum-style poses? Or the colours? I don't know, but I find that I'm looking to my display more and more now that he is in there.

I love this Spidey. Anybody who doesn't own this is really missing out on a great statue. :)

Back