Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my Spider-Man PF arrived today. With a big pee stain right on his groin. :slap

image.jpg

Already contacted SS to see if there's anything they can do for me.

Well, my Spider-Man PF arrived today. With a big pee stain right on his groin. :slap

View attachment 263415

Already contacted SS to see if there's anything they can do for me.
Oh geez, looks like you got the Super Uber Exclusive "Commando Spidey"...he forgot to shake before leaving for a mission...

Sorry to hear Chronos, this saga continues. Hope you make out with a replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm not overly optimistic about a replacement, as I know others have already been denied. Here's hoping. It's a phenomenal statue. Would be a shame if they can't help me out in some manner.

Me too, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'm not going to risk getting Sideshow's exclusive exclusive version of this piece and then get denied a replacement..

Oh geez, looks like you got the Super Uber Exclusive "Commando Spidey"...he forgot to shake before leaving for a mission...

Sorry to hear Chronos, this saga continues. Hope you make out with a replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
:lecture :lol

I'm not overly optimistic about a replacement, as I know others have already been denied. Here's hoping. It's a phenomenal statue. Would be a shame if they can't help me out in some manner.
If they can't replace it, I hope they compensate you with something satisfactory. But it's usually very little. Sorry bud.

Ugh. Paint issues continue to plague this statue. It is the reason I considered it but have now backed off (a shame too because the pose is very dynamic).

Me too, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'm not going to risk getting Sideshow's exclusive exclusive version of this piece and then get denied a replacement..

At this point, there's a chance you might get someone else's return anyway.

Oh man ..these paint issues are getting unreal. Even worse that there's no replacements.

There have been quite a few problem pics posted lately but let's not forget the large edition size and number of great statues that have been posted (or not posted about as in the case usually) as well. I got mine and aside of the few minor flaws your going to get on any of these pieces it was fantastic. Hardly worth skipping or cancelling at this point just because of a small percent having issues. Plus lets not forget this was one of the few times we got it months earlier than expect rather than later. I am beginning to wonder if Vader will ever release, haven't even got updated pics of it with the changes and it was supposed to ship a few months ago initially.

Back