Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just re uploaded it but it only shows in 360p now.

Anybody know how to get it to accept 1080p when uploading to youtube. This is my first upload.

https://youtu.be/9KvGUfGEbEs

Thanks so much for the effort you are putting in to satiate all of us jealous Spider-man orderers!

I can't wait to get that email about early shipping for mine and I hope it looks JUST like yours!

I think SS should give you yours for free PsylockRogue.

I know me and many others only placed our orders are seeing your pics.

Should I care about the very faint black web line at the bottom of the spider on his chest and the small faint outline on the sole of his right foot i posted a few pages back?

Other than those 2 issues the statue if flawless (other then the mystery black flake that hitched a ride in the box).

The last time I complained about something minor on my Jean Grey I ended up returning 3 bodies to sideshow and eventually getting a refund and buying one from my LCB shop.

I am worried if I get them to send me another body it could be worse. It really is minor and not noticeable unless you are looking for it.

Ordered mine May 23rd.

It really is the luck of the draw.

Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket! :wink1:

Yeah, no kidding- I ordered mine on May 22 and I haven't even gotten the option to pay in full to get it shipped early yet!

Should I care about the very faint black web line at the bottom of the spider on his chest and the small faint outline on the sole of his right foot i posted a few pages back?

Other than those 2 issues the statue if flawless (other then the mystery black flake that hitched a ride in the box).

The last time I complained about something minor on my Jean Grey I ended up returning 3 bodies to sideshow and eventually getting a refund and buying one from my LCB shop.

I am worried if I get them to send me another body it could be worse. It really is minor and not noticeable unless you are looking for it.

If you don't mind it, that's all that matters. If you wanted to take some better pics of the issues we may be able to see it better... But i am very lax when it comes to these statues. Small blemishes don't bug me too much if they are unnoticeable to most. I don't plan on selling pieces

Back