Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the code I got,it popped up after I used the link on the first page of this thread. It popped up seconds after I hit the SS Spidey pf page. I recently cleared the cookies from my browser (Chrome) and the code did not pop up the first time i used the link,took a few times.

For the code I got,it popped up after I used the link on the first page of this thread. It popped up seconds after I hit the SS Spidey pf page. I recently cleared the cookies from my browser (Chrome) and the code did not pop up the first time i used the link,took a few times.

Oh wow, doesn't that link bring you directly to the Spidey PF page?

Woo! Finally got the 10% of code to work. Just kept clicking the "Link of Buy on First Page" in Internet Explorer. Though in the Terms and Conditions it says Promos can't be applied to pre-orders and that Sideshow will review each order and determine if the code needs to be removed or not. So I hope the promo gets to stay!

Woo! Finally got the 10% of code to work. Just kept clicking the "Link of Buy on First Page" in Internet Explorer. Though in the Terms and Conditions it says Promos can't be applied to pre-orders and that Sideshow will review each order and determine if the code needs to be removed or not. So I hope the promo gets to stay!

Oh cool, seriously?! I don't have IE, would it work on CHROME or Safari?

Didnt notice that when I ordered,hope it sticks for us both!

Man, looks great! A little concerned about the weight of the statue causing leaning over time since he said that Spidey was pretty hefty. I guess we'll find out! That rod better be through his entire arm! Mine's shipping in March but I'm ok with that. Glad the production piece look good though!

I find it interesting that if I am one of the first to get it why is mine number 582 of 2500.

Also I just noticed a orange dot sticker next to the edition size on the box. I wonder what that is for?

I find it interesting that if I am one of the first to get it why is mine number 582 of 2500.

Also I just noticed a orange dot sticker next to the edition size on the box. I wonder what that is for?

I think that just denotes that it's an exclusive.

The numbering is random but I get the feeling they have a new system they are trying out where smaller batches go out sooner before the ship the bulk of them. I'm not sure why but it seems to be a quality control measure. I got my Grey Hulk pretty early as well but many still hadn't received theirs as of yet.

Back