Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...... except for the Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage comiquettes, which are 1:4

and

Rhino no?

All of the above and Silver Surfer along with the Iron Man Coms. They were all 1/4 scale. As ink pointed out, Rhino was the last COM to be done in 1/4 scale. Now all COMs are 1/5 pieces. That wasn't the case before Rhino.

All of the above and Silver Surfer along with the Iron Man Coms. They were all 1/4 scale. As ink pointed out, Rhino was the last COM to be done in 1/4 scale. Now all COMs are 1/5 pieces. That wasn't the case before Rhino.

Right. Yeah. I knew that. I was just lost to the conversation.

Every now and thens someone says something that I go OMG WHY DIDNT I SEE THAT and my friend sees a pic and says "other then the crane that looks out of place it looks great" and I am like.... that crane does look kinda strange now that I am looking at it and it does look out of place. Can someone help me clarify the image in my head? If there was no explosion what is that he is vaulting over and why a hook there? Now I can't stop staring at the hook.

It looks like something you would have in a workshop/warehouse to move heavy objects rather than a standard crane.
When shown in the shot where it's looking down over the city it doesn't really make sense, Wouldn't be on a structure that high :huh

I have in my mind a scene at the docks, and that's a girder that has a hoist to offload cargo (perhaps SSC statues) off the ships. It's an open area where GG can easily maneuver, but has enough bridges and cranes for Spidey to swing from. My take.

I have in my mind a scene at the docks, and that's a girder that has a hoist to offload cargo (perhaps SSC statues) off the ships. It's an open area where GG can easily maneuver, but has enough bridges and cranes for Spidey to swing from. My take.

Because sideshow had a cityscape in the background I didn't even think of a pier and equipment that I actually worked along side for years. I am definitely sleep deprived. Haha I see that as well now that you shined some light for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I remember it mentioned somewhere, where a regular version of a PF statue, had a seamless neck, while the EX version didn't, because of the multiple sculpts. I thought it might have been Superman, but maybe it was another PF. Or maybe I remembered wrong, & that hasn't happened before.

I only mentioned it, to see if SSC did that in the past, & in case there was a chance it might happen to the regular Spidey PF.

I know the original Captain America PF regular was like that

Maybe that was it. Cheers.

The original Thor PF and The Thing PF were like that, too.

My T1 regs head is not attached either.
Oh, and they do put cranes on top of buildings when working on them.

If I'm sideshow, it would be wiser to have the head unattached. It will be so much easier to send a replacement for just the head rather than the whole statue.

That's a good point!

But most of all ...it would allow one to get a custom portrait for this piece. So here's hoping they keep it unattached.

That's a good point!

But most of all ...it would allow one to get a custom portrait for this piece. So here's hoping they keep it unattached.

They already mentioned it was detachable due to the difficulty of painting the left neck/shoulder. They won't take it off, paint it, then risk glueing it on and damaging the paint.

They already mentioned it was detachable due to the difficulty of painting the left neck/shoulder. They won't take it off, paint it, then risk glueing it on and damaging the paint.

I hear ya. I do remember them saying it will be detachable for ease of painting. The last sentence in my post was just to express the hope they stay true to keeping it detachable. For all we know they can easily change their mind and glue the head down.

Back