Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own Wolverine and Spidey and my vote is for Spidey. It's a great piece, as long as there are no paint issues. Wolverine is a close second to me.

Or hope for a paint defect on spidey that isn't noticable from the front so you can get a nice credit to put towards Wolverine? I have both as well, and I would agree with Chronos that you should go Spidey but you can't really miss with either.

They might have different stuff at NYCC

I prefer to buy at a con where I can check out the statues a lot of times they look much different in person. Bought Sinestro was not impressed with the pics but wanted him to go with Green lantern. Once I took him out and saw him live I was very impressed and really loved it.

Seeing live lets you see the statue as well as check it out to for defects and paint smudges

I prefer to buy at a con where I can check out the statues a lot of times they look much different in person. Bought Sinestro was not impressed with the pics but wanted him to go with Green lantern. Once I took him out and saw him live I was very impressed and really loved it.

Seeing live lets you see the statue as well as check it out to for defects and paint smudges

It was at NYCC last year it might not be on display this year as they will be showing off other stuff. Ink doesn't elaborate much but thats what he meant.

Congrats, bro. :clap

I hope this 2nd Spidey is absolutely perfect for you. I just got Wolverine last week and it was a good 1. Hope to see pictures of your new Spidey as you should be getting it very soon now. :hi5:

Yup still waiting for the shipping confirmation :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally set up my Spidey EX. Thank god my paint apps were perfect! Sideshow killed it on the post and sculpt however the base just doesn't do it for me even if it was just the crane alone would be good enough for me but more than happy for this and Ex is A must on this one for me personally!

You mean the paint app is perfect, except for that right hand. It looks like someone was painting the fingers, and then just said screw it.

Guys! I need your expert thoughts, what do you think of a customized Spider-man Battle Damaged head for this PF? I think it would look great either with the up-coming Green Goblin or Venom PF's. Anyone know of someone who does head commissions? Below are two examples:
spidey bd2.jpgspidey bd.jpg

Back