Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you flatten them, I remember they came rolled, just unroll and put some books on it?

I just put them on a clean flat surface, unrolled them and put something heavy at each corner that is clean. I had like one of those desktop scotch tape holder things for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I thank you for your great tip and now you think you can scold me again. Save it, pal. You need to mind your own business. Why you getting all bent out of shape? Looks like you're being the child here so go troll somewhere else. And that's me being harsh.
Just to point it out, you posted on an open forum. That kind of invites people to comment on what you say.

You started it :lol

Here we go again like a little kid, you started it. Your job as a moderator is to moderate, so stop being an instigator. But all you want to do is say that to encourage other freaks here to start the feud again by making that same kiddie comment again as yesterday. Your comments are always short, but sometimes troublesome. The problem here is that when people don't agree with something their comments becoming rude and condescending. Nobody here is superior to anybody else, but yet you got freaks that think their comment is the final say. Ha. I try to ignore some of you guys, but you want to continue the disagreement. I said to Josh, it's a dead issue about what I said 2 days ago, so Ink would you keep it as a dead issue. We don't need to hear that again anymore cause the subject matter is supposed to be SS Spidey PF.

The problem here is that when people don't agree with something their comments becoming rude and condescending. Nobody here is superior to anybody else, but yet you got freaks that think their comment is the final say. Ha. I try to ignore some of you guys, but you want to continue the disagreement.

Wait. You're complaining about people being rude and condescending? Let me remind you what you started with...

Oh yeah, right, I would have never figured it out. Thanks for the great tip, pal. :slap

Too funny.

Wait. You're complaining about people being rude and condescending? Let me remind you what you started with...

Too funny.

I said that cause I didn't need you giving me a speech about not getting it cause it was pricey and Stan didn't need the money. You posted what you said to get an unkind response from me in return. So it was you my friend that started the problem by saying what you said to me. What do you think, you can insult me, and not get some back. Think again, pal. And even after you made your comment that my comment wasn't genuine, I just simply ignored you to diffuse the unpleasantness. But like I said Ink created the spark today that got a comment from me and now you decided to rag on me again. Stop already and stop being so sensitive. You didn't need to overreact to my comment, it really wasn't necessary. I know that I didn't need to buy it, but I am just saying what other people are thinking about this old guy. If you don't think $100 for just his signature is not expensive, then you must be in complete denial.

Fine. You win. I apologize for commenting on a post you made in a forum, and then overreacting to your snide reply. Finished.

Can I ask a question of everyone else that has nothing to do with Armymedic?

Why would anyone even want the autograph of someone they view as a horrible, cash-mongering person in the first place? On the other forum, I believe someone even framed him as "preying" on people...

Fine. You win. I apologize for commenting on a post you made in a forum, and then overreacting to your snide reply. Finished.

Can I ask a question of everyone else that has nothing to do with Armymedic?

Why would anyone even want the autograph of someone they view as a horrible, cash-mongering person in the first place? On the other forum, I believe someone even framed him as "preying" on people...

He is a icon directly associated to the characters we love. Thats only if I had to guess thought, I wont go out of my way for his auto but I understand why people would. As for him preying on people I will refer back to your comment its a choice you cant prey on someone if they can choose not to and bla bla. The entitlement is real to some

How did you flatten them, I remember they came rolled, just unroll and put some books on it?

I'll write SSC an email later tonight when I have time. I don't think I can live chat this week with them due to busy schedule and I want to try to get it done ASAP in case the prints are suddenly ready to ship. Hopefully they are cool with me wanting to get actual autographs on them instead of their automated printed ones and will be able to let me move it to a statue or something (I guess I will be getting the Wolverine PF after all since the NRD matches the 2 prints together, haha, either that or something else, maybe the Vader PF after the new features). I've always had a good experience with their customer service, never any complaints, replacement parts always went well and they were very accommodating, hopefully they will understand this time as well.

https://flatterposter.com

Just paid off the final flex payment today instead of the 5th so Spidey should be coming to his new home in a few days. I am probably 1 of the very last persons to be getting the exclusive, but I will be posting pictures once I get it. And I leave you with this:

Spiderman, Spiderman does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size, catches thieves just like flies, look out here comes the Spiderman.
Hehehe, sorry just couldn't resist how the statue captures him on top of the New York skyscrapers. Epic song from back in the day.

I'll write SSC an email later tonight when I have time. I don't think I can live chat this week with them due to busy schedule and I want to try to get it done ASAP in case the prints are suddenly ready to ship. Hopefully they are cool with me wanting to get actual autographs on them instead of their automated printed ones and will be able to let me move it to a statue or something (I guess I will be getting the Wolverine PF after all since the NRD matches the 2 prints together, haha, either that or something else, maybe the Vader PF after the new features). I've always had a good experience with their customer service, never any complaints, replacement parts always went well and they were very accommodating, hopefully they will understand this time as well.

WTF is this ? :dunno

"Weights filled with rice have a fun and grainy texture to them." :lol

"The sand filling give the weights a nice, smooth texture and provide a solid weight in the hand. Expect some sand to escape if treated roughly." :horror

$22.00–$45.00 for a pillow case filled with sand or rice? :rotfl

I kinda can't believe what I'm reading and feel sad for people that have paid for this. :cuckoo:
People will really try to sell anything. :slap

Some of the best information I've ever got from a forum.:wave :lecture :wink1:
https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4937671&postcount=571
https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4938298&postcount=580
1 inch works pretty good.
https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5054187&postcount=47

Last edited:
Paid off my PF early, should be getting it Tuesday. Hoping for a nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back