Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, be careful, you might get killed in this tread bragging about that. [emoji6]. Congrats on the clean piece. Mine has minor flaws bit nothing I can't live with.

no one pulls pitchforks when someone gets good statue. we congratulate them.. sheesh man

You can't blame SS for a seller on Amazon sending you a dodgy statue.

I'm pretty sure that I can since the internal carton was sealed and there was a letter from SS inside stating that it had been inspected. Do you think that the Amazon seller rubbed some of the paint of the legs, re-colored two of the fingers and then snapped them off?

Anyways... just ordered a third statue. I'm determined to get one of these that looks right!

determined-challenge-accepted-l.jpg

No, I don't know where that statue has been sourced and nor what it has been through. Neither do you which was my point.

You're right. There's no way SS could be blamed for the paint being rubbed off the legs, like it has been for many other people that received this direct from SS. I'll be sure not to jump to conclusions like that in the future.

It was a joke. I can't believe how many people have received flawed statues. There haven't been too many perfect ones reported.

I watch YouTube for reviews and I'm just amazed how the people who consistently review them never get a flawed 1. So is it a conspiracy for others to get less than stellar statues. LOL. I want to call Mulder and Scully on that 1. :lol

Anyways... just ordered a third statue. I'm determined to get one of these that looks right!

View attachment 265477

Dude, I admire your determination about getting this Spidey and getting it right. I wish we had guys like you in the military. We would destroy and eradicate Isis and any other terrorist organizations from the planet once and for all.

Dude, I admire your determination about getting this Spidey and getting it right. I wish we had guys like you in the military. We would destroy and eradicate Isis and any other terrorist organizations from the planet once and for all.

Only if those people got to the point of being "higher ups" but that doesn't happen

Back