Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if QC issues vary between Exclusive and regular versions? I got the regular and it's spotless.

Maybe. I picked up the exclusive and the regular. My Exclusive had paint rub on the thigh and the colors looked washed out compared to my regular. Like my exclusive was missing its sealant coat of paint.

Maybe. I picked up the exclusive and the regular. My Exclusive had paint rub on the thigh and the colors looked washed out compared to my regular. Like my exclusive was missing its sealant coat of paint.

Can you provide pics to show what you are seeing between the EX and REG? I'd like to see that difference.

I posted pics of the EX already. If you're referring to the regular, than you mean "pics or it will not have happened." :lecture

I need to see photos of the regular to see if I can justify getting it. I need a Spidey for my set up and this seems to be THE ONE thus far.

I need to see photos of the regular to see if I can justify getting it. I need a Spidey for my set up and this seems to be THE ONE thus far.

Well, don't use me as an example. Paint rub on the legs, and two broken fingers that look are painted a completely different shade of red, like they were added separately.

:slap

IMG_3911.JPG

Here's a few pics of my regular spidey, mine didn't show any obvious paint issues and looks good to me.

I did have some blue paint on the paper it was wrapped in but didn't notice anything on the statue that looked like rub (I had that same type of blue paint on the paper on my Modern Premium Batman (Blue) as well with nothing noticeable on the statue either).

DSCN2920.jpg

DSCN2921.jpg

DSCN2922.jpg

DSCN2924.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2920.jpg
    DSCN2920.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN2925.jpg
    DSCN2925.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 159
The color really pops in those photos. Nice work!
Thanks, and sorry about those broken spidey fingers, that really blows. Hopefully sideshow will make this right by replacements from the 2nd batch?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm glad I didn't use any RPs on this. I get mine early next month. Those great painters in China are doing a stellar job for SS, aren't they.

I hope yours doesn't have any issues. The worst part is that this statue had a letter in it stating that it was opened by SS before being shipped out, as a quality control check.

:dunno

Sorry to hear Chronos. That is unacceptable.

This explains how I feel right now, my EX comes in another month:

530d2a08a99e0118be2a58425ad852e6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This is so similar to the first Spider-Man comiquette. Increased QC concerns. Best of luck to you all.

I hope yours doesn't have any issues. The worst part is that this statue had a letter in it stating that it was opened by SS before being shipped out, as a quality control check.

:dunno

I guess they are so full of it when they say they don't sell used or defective items back out. But, I never bought that line anyway. They must really think we're so stupid that we wouldn't know that that was somebody else's returned garbage.

Back