Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really im so glad to keep it and dont buy the IS, nothing again that statue just is a little expensive and well sideshow did a nice job in this spidey :)

Man, this new Spidey puts the comiquette to shame....puts them ALL to shame for that matter. (Just my opinion.)

This thing looks AMAZING!!!! (See what I did there. :lol)

Man, this new Spidey puts the comiquette to shame....puts them ALL to shame for that matter. (Just my opinion.)

This thing looks AMAZING!!!! (See what I did there. :lol)

In my opinion the best spidey so far.

The paint apps look better for sure. I like the darker look it seems to have.

With that 1st comparison shot it looks better but I will have to wait to have it in hand before I say it dethrones the Comiquette.. That one is still one of sideshow top two pieces ever IMO.

Are these finally shipping out? I would like to buy and pay in full tomorrow and use some RPs to bring down the price. Been collecting PFs for three months and this will be my fourth! Can't wait.

Are these finally shipping out? I would like to buy and pay in full tomorrow and use some RPs to bring down the price. Been collecting PFs for three months and this will be my fourth! Can't wait.

If you read any of the last 10 pages you'll see it is indeed shipping out in batches.

If you read any of the last 10 pages you'll see it is indeed shipping out in batches.

If you can comprehend my comment I would like to buy it tomorrow and have it ship out tomorrow. Hence my asking are these finally shipping out. They have been shipping out in batches for a few weeks now I thought.

If you can comprehend my comment I would like to buy it tomorrow and have it ship out tomorrow. Hence my asking are these finally shipping out. They have been shipping out in batches for a few weeks now I thought.

pick up the phone and ask them. this batch may have already been all allotted to ppl.

Guys this is the best one !! I am surprised how good this is. Enjoy it !!

Thanks so much for sharing these photos! The statue looks great, though looking at your pics for like the 30th time while I wait for my statue to arrive, it's like you went out of your way to NOT show us the metal piece sticking out of Spidey's right arm. Conspiracy theorists would say this is all a long con by Sideshow, as we've seen pics in this thread of two different statues from two different people, but we've yet to see any of the support rod!

Back