Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I line the base, but I would love a brick wall with graffiti on it. I would be all about a custom base, but the stability of the base would worry me. Have there been any successful custom bases done?

Pathfinder has done some custom bases for X Men PFs. Not super complex but very good, they're Danger Room style, a BIG improvement over the ugly X and rocky bases. It's not that it's impossible to do custom bases, process is the same as every other custom piece... but bases are more expensive, both the initial investment and the final price are higher.

This spiderman is amazing, fantastic, spectacular, astonishing, ultimate, superior. The best statue of web head. Cant wait

This spiderman is amazing, fantastic, spectacular, astonishing, ultimate, superior. The best statue of web head. Cant wait

I agree brother. I can't wait for this guy.

After him, all I really need is either the Ironman Mk 3 or mk7 they teased ages ago...

I just ordered this when I got a pop-up 10% discount from Sideshow after I added it to my cart. It helps since the MSRP is pretty crazy on this one.

Absolutely well said....can't wait for him and symbiote nedt to eachother...epic goodnesss!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

He and the new SS Green Goblin will look amazeballs posed with eachother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Weird.....the latest newsletter has this listed as coming soon.

Oh man, I frickin' WISH this was coming soon! I'm sure it was just an error on the Shipping Update page- the product page still lists it as shipping in "May 2016 - June 2016."

We have to all keep an eye on the order description... If PVC magically appears, we riot!

Back