New Record for Grey Hulk VS Spidey?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope my Gray wait list comes through. Still havent decided if I should order the green or wait. Could end up being another Doom though, so who knows.

I more thing I don't like the Vs hulk, is that the hulk statue is hollow inside, I felt some thing is not right, I felt to me it looks cheap:cool:

How did they manage to get doubles? I thought Sideshow had put an end to that sort of thing with their new policies.

By the way, for the regulars, do you list your auction in the buy/sell/trade section of forums, or just throw 'em on ebay? Always wondered if advertising the auction was needed or not.

People have multiple accounts with different names, addresses and credit card account numbers. Family members, friends and such. It's not Sideshow's fault.

You can post your auction in the FS section to give regulars a heads up. You can also just offer it there first before you create an auction to give members here first crack at it.

Back