• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy all~ Sideshow had a cancellation for this HUGE Optimus Prime Maquette so I accepted the reservation for it. I pulled the inner box to check the series number. It's number 49 of 500. I've got a high tag on it but would be willing to accept a possible trade and cash. If your interested in the figure let me know via pm and we can try to work it out. I've got good feedback on the boards here and pushing 2K feedback on eBay. Once you check out the listing you'll see my feedback.
I haven't taken him out for display and he's still in un-opened condition. Happy Holidays to everyone~

Here's the link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280782692258&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_1449wt_1169

Back