NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who just sold him, here's a tribute of them good old times, them sweet sweet times.....

cglvzb513kifmv5wrwek.jpg

t6wmt4p67vggz2kheb24.jpg

timv5z3kjhugpd0xjv.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody have a recommendation on which body would be best (other than the impossibly expensive Arnold bodies from HT) to replace this one?

Does anybody have a recommendation on which body would be best (other than the impossibly expensive Arnold bodies from HT) to replace this one?

Kaustic plastic is coming out with one soon, you can pre-order it at bbts or costsworld for under 40 bucks.

quick teaser of my final battle dutch. more pics to come.

IMG_2436.jpg

Thats the aci muscle body right, looks pretty nice. I thought it would be to small as an arnold body but it actually looks pretty good. I guess the fact that the dutch head is smaller that the terminator head helps this. This would make a great replacement for those who hate the rubber body he came with, does the head fit well or do you have to mod anything? Great custom can't wait for more pics:clap

I have more than likely asked somewhere and its no doubt been answered elsewhere but...

Has anyone pictures or opinions of the official Dutch head on the official t-800 body please ?. Currently I have a copy head on a t800 and it looks small IMO. I am unsure if its the copy or the original head itself that small on the bigger body.

Looking at getting wither a cheap copy again of feebay or remain hunting for the official but I'd like a opinion on what would look right.

Back