NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really appreciate it guys heres a few more pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Excellent work bro :clap

I really wasn't a fan of the rubber body so I changed it for an ACI Toys Christian body, its slightly shorter but I think it's a pretty good alternative.

image.png

image.png

IMG_20130625_204240.jpg

Just took this guy out of the box again after 3 years or so, still a great figure imo, he is my first hot toys figure, the one that started me collecting again:)

[ame]https://youtu.be/vjtD6dVQfIg[/ame]

Just a couple of pic's of dutch, he feels like a new figure all over again since re-opening him after all these years:)

wolverinewithcigar002_zpsa442f7bc.jpg

wolverinewithcigar003_zpsa5e33254.jpg

wolverinewithcigar001_zpsa8b4a9f3.jpg

Just a couple of pic's of dutch, he feels like a new figure all over again since re-opening him after all these years:)

wolverinewithcigar003_zpsa5e33254.jpg

Look at how tight the head is to the neck. They actually cared then about the join. So many releases of late have sloppy, poorly fitting head/neck joints.

Great photos, the likeness still kills it after all this time:hi5:

Agreed man, I would say that this and the technoir heads sculpts from hot toys are about the best they have produced so far. The dx10 is great to but is only let down a bit cause of the pers system. I was of the mind to put this dutch figure back in the box after I reviewed him but I can't find the strength to do it, just to much awesome.

:yess:

If I could get another cheap :)lol) I would do the mud scene modification for this figure--always loved seeing people post those version photos.

Yeah those are fun to see, I wonder what happened to the idea that hot toys had to make a 1/4 dutch, they announced that over a year ago and still no word. I'm not the biggest fan of 1/4 scale stuff but I could get into a dutch. I would prefer a new 1/6 version that's a variant to this one, not a dx but a new mms.

Though to be honest I hope to see them make a good 1/6 commando first:pray:

In the process of making an opening scene Dutch with the red Polo shirt, Just ordered the shirt today so its going to be a week or so till I get it. I wanted to see if the head I ordered would work before went further. I wanted to put it on a TTM20, however that didn't work out cause the neck on that body was to thick for the head I ordered. So I was able to put it on a KP03 using a hot toys neck adapter as the Kaustic adapters are to short, I'll post progress pics as it comes along.

dutchredpoloversion006_zps272faa5c.jpg

dutchredpoloversion007_zps3dd04b59.jpg

dutchredpoloversion004_zps2b9273e5.jpg

Back