NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a prick attitude, way to go snake :)

Well, for imformation on Billy it would make sense to visit that thread. Plus if you gave it some thought I think you already know the answer... it's the same reason any figure of an actor has an obscured likeness... licensing!

Got him yesterday and I'm simply in love, I haven't had a chance to take any pics but I will as soon as I can get the camera from my gal. I've watched Predator 3 times since yesterday :lol

Got him yesterday and I'm simply in love, I haven't had a chance to take any pics but I will as soon as I can get the camera from my gal. I've watched Predator 3 times since yesterday :lol

same as! got predator 1 stored on the hard drive of my cable box and had to watch again to compare the fig to the actor! friends of mine who dont collect and have seen my HT dutch were all impressed by him!!

allright Skiman, dutch is killer aint he?? :banana

I can't stop looking at him, I've futz with the collar and cigar, then I took the coat off and I have the leather strap across his wife beater. Last night I had him posed with just he leather strap and no wife beater or coat. I am one of the biggest fans of that movie along with Arnold.

As a big fan I'm very happy to have this in my collection, I had to cancel at first because of so much Marvel stuff coming in around March, April and June but got back on the WL in July and got lucky! Phew that was close...

same as! got predator 1 stored on the hard drive of my cable box and had to watch again to compare the fig to the actor! friends of mine who dont collect and have seen my HT dutch were all impressed by him!!

Yea I hear, ya... Well even my grl or I should say soon to be fiancee was telling me that I need to stop buying and start selling stuff in order to save for our wedding trip this fall was happy for me whenever I got Dutch last night.

Now if you know of me talkn abt my grl, she's not a fan of this stuff but she knows it makes me happy. Even she was impressed with the likeness of Dutch. THAT SAYS ALOT coming from her :lol

yeh skiman, i noticed all your TF'S for sale!! good luck but i hope u dont regret your decision to sell like i do now even though i sold all my g1 TF'S over 15 years ago now!(prime,megs,hotrod,galv,magnus,wheeljack to name 6 of about the 50 g1 i had!) i miss em!

yeh skiman, i noticed all your TF'S for sale!! good luck but i hope u dont regret your decision to sell like i do now even though i sold all my g1 TF'S over 15 years ago now!(prime,megs,hotrod,galv,magnus,wheeljack to name 6 of about the 50 g1 i had!) i miss em!

Tru, I think I got rid of a lot more whenever I was a kid than I have posted there this week. I think I had around 50+ TF's U name it though and I had it if it were TF's but at the same time I think there's other stuff I'd rather have my hands on than action figures. To me these days I like to keep action figures MOC and 1/6 and statues out on the displays.

How long till the prices for dutch go way up? I don't want to like save up till september and then the price being like 300 dollars. That would be so rude!

I love my new Dutch. But I have one glaring issue with him. What the heck is the deal with this massive hole in the rubber of his throat? My eyes are drawn right to it whenever I turn his head and it's exposed. Is this a common issue at all?

Anyone has any advice on how to remove a broken peg inside Dutch's wrist?
Cornerstore shipped him this way and rather than exchange it, I just got replacement pegs, now I want to fix him but don't want to ruin the figure while doing it.
Thanks in advance.

I love my new Dutch. But I have one glaring issue with him. What the heck is the deal with this massive hole in the rubber of his throat? My eyes are drawn right to it whenever I turn his head and it's exposed. Is this a common issue at all?

Yup. Everyone has the same problem.

Anyone has any advice on how to remove a broken peg inside Dutch's wrist?
Cornerstore shipped him this way and rather than exchange it, I just got replacement pegs, now I want to fix him but don't want to ruin the figure while doing it.
Thanks in advance.

What I did was drill into the broken plastic wrist stump with a small (1mm or so) drill bit; screw a small wood screw a little bit into the hole so you have something to grab on to.
Then just grab the head of the screw with pliers and pull it out, it takes the broken stump with it.
Best way to remove it without damaging the surrounding arm or rubber skin!

What I did was drill into the broken plastic wrist stump with a small (1mm or so) drill bit; screw a small wood screw a little bit into the hole so you have something to grab on to.
Then just grab the head of the screw with pliers and pull it out, it takes the broken stump with it.
Best way to remove it without damaging the surrounding arm or rubber skin!

Awesome, thanks man! I'll follow your advice.

I was actually explaining it to someone a while back, and I did them a sketch - here it is. Might help explain things a bit better!

i was pished when i saw the rubber problem on the throat and not being able to pose him with a turned head! (come on HT,fix up!-it shouldnt come like that at these prices!)also ive noticed on mine ive started to wear away the paint inside his mouth from stuffing that really annoying cigar in his mouth! its fits perfect eventually and poses fine but dayum its hard work to get in!

Back