NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fully clothed Dutch on a standard truetype with long neck.

zdutch1.jpg

zdutch3.jpg

zdutch.jpg

zdutch2.jpg

Where did you get the long neck at? I put a dutch head on a narrow shoulder Truetype and it looks horrible.

I used a long neck that came with the Batman (TDK version). The only other set I had one from was the Tony Stark suit. They really should put them out more often.

I have those that I dont really use, but please dont PM me asking bout it:lol

IMO, it looks too skinny, even with those bulky clothes on.

Anyways, I broke the wrist of my dutch just the other day while trying to change the pose into the shooting position:monkey2

Luckily I'm sending it for repair, together with my mark 2. Hope to get it real soon!

Ya the arms aren't too moveable. I left them down, just a bit bent, cuz I bent his right arm a bit too much and the rubber started splitting. I actually think it was a bit split out of the box but I'm not 100% certain. Fixed it as much as I could with a bit of crazy glue and can't really see it unless you know it's there.

I have those that I dont really use, but please dont PM me asking bout it:lol

IMO, it looks too skinny, even with those bulky clothes on.

Anyways, I broke the wrist of my dutch just the other day while trying to change the pose into the shooting position:monkey2

Luckily I'm sending it for repair, together with my mark 2. Hope to get it real soon!

I have extra Wrist joints that I really don't use, but please don't PM me asking about it.:p

Cool pics evil face and looks a cracking set up!

EDIT: for some obscure reason I clicked last page, but it took me somwhere a few pages back. lol! I thought I was on the last page...It took me to page 302 to be precise.

I love my new Dutch. But I have one glaring issue with him. What the heck is the deal with this massive hole in the rubber of his throat? My eyes are drawn right to it whenever I turn his head and it's exposed. Is this a common issue at all?

This right?

dscf0009.jpg

Yep, I had the same issue (that was my figure pictured above) and asked for a replacement. I just got my replacement mere minutes ago and there's no hole, just a small circular impression that's barely noticeable.

What I think happened with some of these is the cutting tool they used to cut off the molding spouts on the rubber skin wasn't sharp enough and instead of cleanly cutting the excess off, ripped some of it out.

I can't take a pic of the new one yet, but I'm more then happy now, absolutely perfect.

I was actually explaining it to someone a while back, and I did them a sketch - here it is. Might help explain things a bit better!

i did something like that and it was successful. though i didn't need to use a screw, i literally obliterated the peg while drilling it manually :lol

but be extremely ***** careful because there's not much footing... i stabbed my thumb with the drill when it lost its grip while drilling :horror

i did something like that and it was successful. though i didn't need to use a screw, i literally obliterated the peg while drilling it manually :lol

but be extremely ***** careful because there's not much footing... i stabbed my thumb with the drill when it lost its grip while drilling :horror

Ouch! At least it hit your thumb & didn't tear into the rubber arm - your thumb will heal, Dutch wont. :D

Back