NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny story...

Dutch arrive last Friday and I was gettign him out and deciding how to pose him and what with and my 7 year old daughter was helping me.

Here's how the conversation went...

"Daddy, who's that?"

"It's Arnie, Darling..."

"You like him don't you"

"Yes, chicken..."

"Is he Turbo Man?"

"Yes, that's him"

"Is he the one that goes...DO EEEEET! DO EEETT NOW!!!!?"

She cracked off a perfect impression of Arnie and I literally fell off my chair laughing. Now I've never let her watch any of Arnie's action movies so I can only assume she's heard me waffle on about him but man, it made me laugh.

The next day we were out shopping and I asked her if she wanted a drink. You know what she said?

That's right

"Do EEEEET, DO EEET NOW!!!"

The lady on the register gave us a VERY funny look.

You should definitely make a video of that, what an awesome memory! :monkey2

That's a cool story, my 8 year old daugter is always quoting the Simpsons (somtimes at inopportune moments) but to be quoting Arnie is whole other ballgame!

Funny story...

Dutch arrive last Friday and I was gettign him out and deciding how to pose him and what with and my 7 year old daughter was helping me.

Here's how the conversation went...

"Daddy, who's that?"

"It's Arnie, Darling..."

"You like him don't you"

"Yes, chicken..."

"Is he Turbo Man?"

"Yes, that's him"

"Is he the one that goes...DO EEEEET! DO EEETT NOW!!!!?"

She cracked off a perfect impression of Arnie and I literally fell off my chair laughing. Now I've never let her watch any of Arnie's action movies so I can only assume she's heard me waffle on about him but man, it made me laugh.

The next day we were out shopping and I asked her if she wanted a drink. You know what she said?

That's right

"Do EEEEET, DO EEET NOW!!!"

The lady on the register gave us a VERY funny look.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 what a kodak moment!! :rock:rock:rock

I did not get any tape with mine. :confused: Only the sticky tape with Billy for his chest knife sheath.

Yeah, only Billy comes with tape... as far as I remember!

Same for me. Tape was only for Billy's knife.

Looks like you got the ultimate exclusive version of Dutch that comes with exclusive tape.

Hmmm. I guess it was a packing error on HT's part. The tape (two strips)was stuck on the plastic of the folded intruction manuals.The ultimate exclusive version with exclusive tape and head set? Damn, I shouldn't have opened it.

John Candy was hillarious, RIP, sad the hefty comedians that went before their time, Bellushi, Candy, Farley.

Very true.

One of my fave parts:

'Fair enough. I like to carry it, you never know when your going to need it. A situation may come up say for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat are you, Bug? Wait a minute, bug, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh.'

To get this somwhat back on topic, I did not have any small white strips of tape with my Dutch.

That is a classic moment for him.

As far as Dutch and tape, if the Dutch figures and Billy figures were packaged together, at least their instructions books, I'm sure someone could have slipped and thrown something from Billy into a Dutch bag or something. Nothing wrong with extra stuff, it's missing that's a problem.

True, I'm sure I can find a use for the tape.

That is a classic moment for him.

As far as Dutch and tape, if the Dutch figures and Billy figures were packaged together, at least their instructions books, I'm sure someone could have slipped and thrown something from Billy into a Dutch bag or something. Nothing wrong with extra stuff, it's missing that's a problem.

hey all, i am near to deciding if i will keep my dutch (SS EXCL) and Billy figures, or sell them, or just send them back to SS. What do you think I should do? I guess buyer's remorse has hit, and after seeing them, I am not sure if I want to keep them anymore.

I have a question that MaulFan will probably answer nicely...

Why is it that HT made Billy have blonde hair, and a camo covered face?

Back