NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Was anyone able to conclude how the cigar is staying in Dutch's mouth? Magnets, maybe?

Doesn't Two-Face have some kind of rubbery skin that is different from past releases? Maybe this is the same case with Dutch, which would make it possible to put the cigar in his mouth.

I was gonna say Magic.. but magnets sound more reasonable. :\

I think Dutch and Billy are too tall, much like Will Turner was in their POTC line. I put them at 13" (if the Pred is 14") which is about what Will Turner was. Has to do with the boots/foot pegs adding a 1/4" to the 12.5" body plus Dutch's extended neck adding another 1/4" = 13".

You know you're probably right regarding Dutch's neck. That can't be standard issue. :) I bet it does make him taller than he should be. And I agree about it being better to have the Predator the right height as opposed to Dutch. SSC did a great job of making sure Darth Vader will have presence on any 1/6 shelf and the Predator is supposed to be *taller* than him. It'd be a shame if the Pred just kind of blended in with the rest of the scrubs. :)

This figure looks so awesome.
The 1st thing I'm going to do mine when I get him is throw him in a mud puddle to get him ready for his fight against the Predator! :rotfl
J/K
This figure is wicked pissah looking!
And I know for a fact that my twin brother will want one too,even though he says he only wants the Predator.
:chew

This IMO is the best shot of Arnold, the one that looks spot on perfect in likeness!

I can't wait to have this on my shelf with my Terminators!

Last edited by a moderator:

if it bleeds ... We can kill it !.

Looks good besides the crippled pointing finger. "EAHGAHAHGAHAH.."

Don't theink the head is connected to the neck. look closely at it, and you can see evidence of a blending tool in photoshop being used to hide that it's two separate things.

looks good, apart from the neck being too long. I will display him in the black vest thing and the head is a little too high, and it makes him look like a giraffe. I am drinking Jack Daniels so my words are not so good now :lol

This figure looks so awesome.
The 1st thing I'm going to do mine when I get him is throw him in a mud puddle to get him ready for his fight against the Predator! :rotfl
J/K
This figure is wicked pissah looking!
And I know for a fact that my twin brother will want one too,even though he says he only wants the Predator.
:chew

Nope...not getting the humans at all:D
Just the Predator thank you.:naughty
:banana

I was about to post that I think he could stand to have a bit more muscle after watching the Dvd extras last night but he looks pretty beefy in this shot.

Seriously can't wait for this figure. Wish Sideshow would hurry up and announce their exclusive so I can get my second one ordered!

-edit - mind you I do hope they lighten his hair, it was closer to blonde in Predator than dark brown.

Goddman it, man. Why is this fig so much more expensive than other human figs?? Is it something to do with the likeness issue? He's going for the about the same price as the Predator at about $160.

Goddman it, man. Why is this fig so much more expensive than other human figs?? Is it something to do with the likeness issue? He's going for the about the same price as the Predator at about $160.

They developed a new muscle body for him. That, and stuff is just getting pricier.

Dutch exclusive item is Headset,
Are you joking there or is that a guess? Its a pretty crummy exclusive if SSC go that route seeing as he only wears it in the helicopter.

Are you joking there or is that a guess? Its a pretty crummy exclusive if SSC go that route seeing as he only wears it in the helicopter.

It's not an SSC exclusive, it's exclusive to some association HT's connected with.

its strange , I'm much more excited about this guy than the actual predator itself. :lol

Back