NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Only one flaw with this figure as others have pointed out - the neck. Maybe it wouldn't look too long if it didn't get narrower up towards the base of the head. Apart from that this figure is a 'Must buy 2 or 3'.

Awesome, I dont understand the people who think it doesn't look like him.

Now bring on a Total Recall Arnie.

I'd go for this look if the neck looks like this...otherwise I'll keep the jacket on him.

Anyone notice some pics have camo on his neck, others don't?

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesome, I dont understand the people who think it doesn't look like him.

Now bring on a Total Recall Arnie.

ah that would be nice, though I'd rather a 1/6 "Ben Richards" Arnie :) Great possibilties with all the villians from The Running Man as well!

Thanks for the pics Wooks - in those pics, I can't see any hint of a hole or slot for the cigar on the mouth. So I guess the end of it must be shaped to the lips to fit so well.

ah that would be nice, though I'd rather a 1/6 "Ben Richards" Arnie :) Great possibilties with all the villians from The Running Man as well!

Running Man would be cool, Oh man, A 1/6 Richard Dawson to moleste all my female figures. :monkey5

Who remembers the squishy stress relievers where you squeeze them and the eyes pop out, perfect for the Total Recall head. :horror

How does the cigar stay in his mouth?

The likeness is good...and so is the figure...I love the detail, even the pecs on his chest..My only gripe, is that he looks great with the brown shirt on, but his head looks huge with just the vest...

Any pics showing the new "muscle arms" on Dutch??

Really glad to see the arms are separate... the poor shoulder articulation (especially on beefier bodies) was always a bummer. Looks like they've come up with a great solution :rock

Anyone notice some pics have camo on his neck, others don't?

I did, and personally, I don't care for the camo on there and it's my hope the production piece is without it. My guess is they took pictures at different times. Their Two-Face product images featured and early proto of his jacket with weird gaps and all, and already by the time they had a pro photog take "scene" shots with it, that was corrected.

I'm looking forward to the "will my arms deteriorate" threads coming soon... :D

*knock on wood* I've not had a problem with any rubber pieces from Hot Toys. I've read the horrors, even with the muscle bodies, and I don't understand, but I count my blessings that I've not been bit in the ass for my investment. My Rambo 2 is still in as good a shape today as it was in 2006 when I bought it.

Anybody thinking of recasting this head for a terminator head? I know I am

Dutch exclusive item is Headset, maybe Mac exclusive is blue razor :lol

This is the most excited I have been for a figure line in a good while... I am really looking forward to these, especially painting them. Dutch and co need to be dirtied and worn a bit. :D

This is the most excited I have been for a figure line in a good while... I am really looking forward to these, especially painting them. Dutch and co need to be dirtied and worn a bit. :D

Ya, I keep looking at the pics and thinking the costumes definitely need a Colonial Marines treatment, wayyyyy too clean and vibrant for soldiers.

Back