NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

oh man, i cannot pass this up. love the details on the clothes and equipment.

I have a better appreciation of the Arnold's sculpt. Wow, looks terrific.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, Billy is on the same muscle body as Rambo, Drake, etc., Dutch is on a new, beefier body where the shoulders are no longer attached to the torso so there's a bigger range of motion in them.

that's always been my complaint with the muscle bodies. Not only am i getting this, this will be a muscle bodies figure that i Will NOT be swapping to a regular truetype body. AHNOLD LOOKS GREAHT.

I did not like the sculpt till i saw this hi res detailed shot. HOry Ship!

So this is a different body from Billy right? Kind of looks bigger and at least the veins seem more pronounced. Hoping its a Arnold specific scupt (like Rambo got) that we can see used on other characters.

Chris Redfield form Redsident Evil 5 (If HT made)

Not to mention if they got more Arnold specifics to add to their lines like Brando or Dean where its an Arnold figure not specifically that character. Who knows maybe we'll finally see a redo of an Arnold Terminator.

The headsculpt looks like it's connected to the entire body in this pic.

I'm loving this figure the more I look at it! Hopefully HT and SS can work out some sort of deal so HT can produce some accurate Terminator figures.

does he come with the stone aswell :lol

HT actually went to the liberty of stating it does not come with pictured stone in the pics, in case you were disappointed when you open the box and see it missing. :lol

Buy me! I'm heeyah! Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl

That looks like a different sculpt. His brow seems more defined and, as easports08 mentioned, the neck and head are connected?

I like the fact the release states Q1-Q2!!!!! :monkey5

Preordered through Toys2 for 149.95. They have April listed as approx. delivery.

Cool new pics!!!!

Predator is definitely short, although I think its a case of Dutch and Billy being way too tall. They look to be 13". But that's fixable.

Great figures though. Couldn't be happier.

Ordered one of each from Toys2. But I definitely want 2 of Dutch, just I'm waiting to see if there is in fact going to be an exclusive. Think I'll put Predator on to see what kind of dress possibilities there are for these two.

Ya, I keep looking at the pics and thinking the costumes definitely need a Colonial Marines treatment, wayyyyy too clean and vibrant for soldiers.

Its been a while since I watched the first half of Predator but weren't Dutch and company's outfits pretty clean when they first went into the forest?

At first glance I thought this was a still of the actual actors :horror

This one's very good also. I'd say the likeness is one if their best.

:rock:rock:rock

Soooo tempted to buy two and bash m'self a John Matrix.

"Come on Bennett, lets party..." :rock

I see those but if we only see them next to each other how can we know how they measure up to a "normal" 12 inch figure? Just sayin'...

No, I was saying the Predator looks short standing next to Dutch and Billy. I think Dutch and Billy are too tall, much like Will Turner was in their POTC line. I put them at 13" (if the Pred is 14") which is about what Will Turner was. Has to do with the boots/foot pegs adding a 1/4" to the 12.5" body plus Dutch's extended neck adding another 1/4" = 13".

Just based on the photos. No biggie. I can fix Dutch's height. Better Dutch is too tall than the pred is too short.

Back