NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo, finally got a Dutch for $270 shipped! Pretty damn good price if you ask me ;) Anyone have any tips/warnings for me regarding this guy and his rubber body? I have two King Leo's so I know not to do any severe bends and try to keep the arms straight, but I'm all ears :D

I just got my Dutch today!!

Such an awesome figure. :D

He was my number 1 grail and now I have him. Infact I'm caught up on my Hot Toys now. There are still things I want but it's only a causal intrest, Dutch was a must have burning for passion want though!!!

I love the HS. Looks dead on Arnold.

I knew Dutch was coming today so last night I watched Predator to psych me up for it.:panic::panic::panic:

He was my number 1 grail and now I have him. Infact I'm caught up on my Hot Toys now. There are still things I want but it's only a causal intrest, Dutch was a must have burning for passion want though!!!

I knew Dutch was coming today so last night I watched Predator to psych me up for it.:panic::panic::panic:

How much you get it for? Congrats man!

Congrats man! :clap Love this figure too! :yess:

Bah I'm so excited to get my Dutch, I can't stop screaming "get to the choppa!!!!!"

Too excited or just right? :lol

Me personaly I've been quoting:

Vhat's da matter Dillioz iz da CIA making you push to many pencilz?:panic::panic::clap:yess:

Hahahaha I'd love to make a custom Dillon and just have them doing their handshake with the bulging biceps: "Dillon...You son of a _____!"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew"]YouTube - ‪Dillon, you son of a *****!‬‏[/ame]

How is your Dutch doing? Post some pics!!

Here's a really bad pic of how I have Dutch posed. I wanted to make sure his arms would be stright so the rubber will last longer.

Dutchposed.jpg

Here's a really bad pic of how I have Dutch posed. I wanted to make sure his arms would be stright so the rubber will last longer.

Dutchposed.jpg

I'll be doing something similar.... machine gun in one hand with straight arm and cigar in other with straight arm...too scared to see them start cracking :(

Back