NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if you can live with it then fine but if it bugs you i'm sure your dealer would be willing to help you get a replacement. That does look bad imo.

So did Elämän merimies modify his neck? Because if mine was in this pose it would be very evident:
DUTCH_pose.jpg

Wouldn't go as far as saying I modified the neck, as I just pulled the whole 'socket thingy' out... I didn't want to dismember the socket part as some others have done. Head stays on just fine without it, but the "spot" still shows a bit...

spot.jpg

Last edited:
My Dutch figure has the 'spot' too... not a major disaster as it only shows when the head is turned to the extreme left or right. But it does seem to be on all the Dutch's. (I just got a flash image in my head of Arnie starring in a period drama with Keira Knightley.... I am Dutch, you are de Duchess, consider dis a divorce... :duh)

Plus the neck mod does hide it somewhat. So just pulling the whole socket out works too? Might have to try that on mine...

My Dutch figure has the 'spot' too... not a major disaster as it only shows when the head is turned to the extreme left or right. But it does seem to be on all the Dutch's. (I just got a flash image in my head of Arnie starring in a period drama with Keira Knightley.... I am Dutch, you are de Duchess, consider dis a divorce... :duh)

Plus the neck mod does hide it somewhat. So just pulling the whole socket out works too? Might have to try that on mine...

I'm lost :lol :dunno

Wouldn't go as far as saying I modified the neck, as I just pulled the whole 'socket thingy' out... I didn't want to dismember the socket part as some others have done. Head stays on just fine without it...

I think it was you I meant to credit in my earlier post about discovering that you don't need to carve up the interior socket to achieve the neck shortening - that simply removing it does the job. Nice one.

Mine has the circular area on the throat too, no gaping holes though. It seems Screamingmetal has been unlucky to get a more unsightly one.

Screamingmetal before you send it back try this aforementioned less severe version of the neck mod. Pull out the socket from inside the head and then put the head straight back on - see if it hides it. If not, pop the socket back in and only then send it away.

I got mine last week and overall, it's a great figure but I have an issue with mine.
There's a hole in his throat where apparently HT cut off a molding spout, on mine it's extremely evident when his head is turned to the side:
dscf0006wnd.jpg

In person it's much worse.
Anyone else have this issue, or should I call Sideshow about a replacement?

Well, I don't have it. I did the neck mod and it's no longer visible (it hardly was, even prior to the neck mod).

I got mine last week and overall, it's a great figure but I have an issue with mine.
There's a hole in his throat where apparently HT cut off a molding spout, on mine it's extremely evident when his head is turned to the side:
dscf0006wnd.jpg

In person it's much worse.
Anyone else have this issue, or should I call Sideshow about a replacement?

Yet, mine is the same way.

So did Elämän merimies modify his neck? Because if mine was in this pose it would be very evident:
DUTCH_pose.jpg

I'd love to put my Dutch in ths pose but I'm scared of distressing the rubber.
How far would you guys say the arms can bend until its pushing it.
The only rubber armed figure I own is Drake from Aliens but hes not even out of his box. :monkey1

I'd love to put my Dutch in ths pose but I'm scared of distressing the rubber.
How far would you guys say the arms can bend until its pushing it.
The only rubber armed figure I own is Drake from Aliens but hes not even out of his box. :monkey1

I've been displaying mine like that for about 3 weeks now and the arms have shown no damage. It might be more interesting to wait and see what happens in a couple of months. If the arms do show damage, then I will put his shirt back on.

Back