NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Dutch and he is awesome. Only thing that is annoying is that one side of the collar is longer than the other.

QUESTION FOR ANYONE HERE: would anyone who is not displaying him with his shirt be willing to part with it? I could mail you mine if you still want one, but are not too attached to it. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

If that's the case, I'm working on a second custom Dutch on a Truetype body, I can try that next.:D

Oh, and I wouldn't leave it on permanent. I'd just do it for a few pictures.

I just got my Dutch and he is awesome. Only thing that is annoying is that one side of the collar is longer than the other.

QUESTION FOR ANYONE HERE: would anyone who is not displaying him with his shirt be willing to part with it? I could mail you mine if you still want one, but are not too attached to it. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

i would papo! i have to see what Les does to it though. but im 90% sure i can send it to ya!

i would suggest to anyone attempting a muddy a dutch to swap the body with something else before ruining the rubber. if you can get a big body of some type like a ace or something bulky it may be easier to hide the joints and save the primo body for something else..

Just a quick one. Finally got around to fix the wrist, so...

We move, five meter spread, no sound.
Dutch.jpg

And now the fewer is building up. I want Billy too...

Nice pose. Fever indeed. I need all 7 P1 soldiers (plus special rip-off variants!) if HT really want to milk it. Wishful thinking though.

Man, sometimes I can be so stupid!
I decided I wanted another Dutch, but on a HT truetype body. Even though I know you pay more by buying anything in pieces, with out thinking I start picking things up off Ebay. So here I am still missing pieces and already have $200 in it. I just don’t know where my mind was at. :duh
I could have bought a second Dutch from almost any where for less than that, sold the second muscle body and easily bought a truetype body with the proceeds from it, with money to spare. What makes matters worse is that I’m dealing with “very” limited funds and really can’t afford a second Dutch anyway.
I know eventually the cost for this figure will probably sky rocket as well as any loose pieces, but to know I could have had it for less from the beginning makes me want to kick myself in the ass.:banghead

Man, sometimes I can be so stupid!
I decided I wanted another Dutch, but on a HT truetype body. Even though I know you pay more by buying anything in pieces, with out thinking I start picking things up off Ebay. So here I am still missing pieces and already have $200 in it. I just don’t know where my mind was at. :duh
I could have bought a second Dutch from almost any where for less than that, sold the second muscle body and easily bought a truetype body with the proceeds from it, with money to spare. What makes matters worse is that I’m dealing with “very” limited funds and really can’t afford a second Dutch anyway.
I know eventually the cost for this figure will probably sky rocket as well as any loose pieces, but to know I could have had it for less from the beginning makes me want to kick myself in the ass.:banghead

Papo it happens to all of us. you should try and sell what you have and then buy him and sell what you dont need maybe you will end up at the $200 mark having what you want or even less money. no need to beat your self up. im sure theres a way to turn things in your favor! i wish you luck papo!!! :rock

Back